This may interest any artists looking to get their works out there or buyers to get a look at some great work.
The Artist Project Toronto 2012 is looking for applications from visual artists for the fifth annual juried exhibition and sale. Showcase your work with 200 of the most talented established and emerging artists. Become an essential part of this dynamic event attracting over 12,000 visitors that range from avid collectors and first-time buyers to gallerists and art enthusiasts!
March 1-4, 2012 at Toronto's Queen Elizabeth Building, Exhibition Place
At The Artist Project Toronto you can expect:
- Qualified Customers: increase your exposure, expand your market, and connect with over 12,000 visitors
- Effective Marketing: get noticed with our extensive print, radio and e-marketing campaign
- Hard Wall Booths and Signage: display your work on professional, gallery-style hard walls (included in your booth fee)
- Superior Operations: from preparing an application to setting up your booth at the show, our experienced staff is happy to help you at every step along the way
- Special Features: your customers will enjoy an eclectic program of art lectures, docent led tours, special feature exhibits and art installations
- Contests, Awards, Travel Scholarships & Prizes!
The Artist Project Toronto is a four day exhibition and sale of contemporary fine art. Discover the work of over 200 of the best juried independent artists. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned collector, The Artist Project Toronto is a rare opportunity to meet and purchase directly from both established and emerging artists.
Check out the facebook page and 'Like' for updates