All-Encompassing Pearl Jam Thread

General art-related discussion.
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Image
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Zeb Love

Image
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Zeb Love's variant poster on sale now over @ https://shop.zeblove.com/collections/ne ... die-vedder
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6719
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 pm

drymount, I can't grab any of the ones I want this time around.
User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
Posts: 3577
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:46 am


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4BGUykO84
A moving performance of Black by EV from this past weekend in Firenze (Florence), Italy. :(
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
User avatar
noeldaddy
Art Expert
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 am

Jesus I thought he was gonna lose his fudge at the end. Powerful.
Side note, those Italian chicky babies are hot as hell
ImageImage
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 am

Excited to see him at Pilgrimage in Nashville later this year. Oddly enough, I've never seen him solo.
User avatar
butter80
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 am

63schoeffling wrote:Excited to see him at Pilgrimage in Nashville later this year. Oddly enough, I've never seen him solo.
Ed is great solo, sometimes I prefer these solo shows more then PJ (oops)
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

butter80 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Excited to see him at Pilgrimage in Nashville later this year. Oddly enough, I've never seen him solo.
Ed is great solo, sometimes I prefer these solo shows more then PJ (oops)
oops, is right. Not sure you're a PJ fan.
User avatar
ThierryHenry
Art Expert
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:00 am

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Italian chickey babies :lol:
User avatar
butter80
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:22 pm

maddog76 wrote:
butter80 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Excited to see him at Pilgrimage in Nashville later this year. Oddly enough, I've never seen him solo.
Ed is great solo, sometimes I prefer these solo shows more then PJ (oops)
oops, is right. Not sure you're a PJ fan.
I've seen them 40+ times. Sometimes you're in the mood to rock and other times you want a vedder solo show.

:pint:
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 pm

I hear you on that.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. I'd love for him to do another solo tour and hit NYC, it's been many many years.
User avatar
ChefFerrari
Art Expert
Posts: 8313
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:00 am

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Any one got any damaged Pearl Jam posters ?

I'm not looking for slight damage I'm talking destroyed with no hope of fixing creased wrinkled water damage
Post Reply