All-Encompassing Pearl Jam Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
noeldaddy
Art Expert
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 am

PJ20 weekend is officially happening!! Can't even imagine what the poster would look like... Might be neat if they did a collab between a few artists
ImageImage
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Sun May 15, 2011 2:05 pm

noeldaddy wrote:PJ20 weekend is officially happening!! Can't even imagine what the poster would look like... Might be neat if they did a collab between a few artists
I hope so too. :)
User avatar
cardhawks
Art Expert
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am

Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 am

Rare yellow vinyl on sale now 500 copies. Chicago Soldier Field
Get em quick these wont last long I'm thinkin



http://hottracksmusicstore.mybisi.com/p ... w-gatefold
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 am

cardhawks wrote:Rare yellow vinyl on sale now 500 copies. Chicago Soldier Field
Get em quick these wont last long I'm thinkin



http://hottracksmusicstore.mybisi.com/p ... w-gatefold

out of stock
User avatar
noeldaddy
Art Expert
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

ugh, i missed it as well.. would've loved that
ImageImage
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15338
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 am

music related.

Top of the hour (so 9 am pacific) they are going to make an announcement on PJ's XM Radio station.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

canada tour

Montreal Sept 7th
Toronto Sept 11th & 12th
Ottawa Sept 14th
Hamilton Sept 15th
Winnipeg Sept 17th
Saskatoon Sept 19th
Calgary Sept 21st
Edmonton Sept 23rd
Vancouver Sept 25th
User avatar
thebends9
Art Expert
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 am

Mon May 16, 2011 11:21 am

Already booked my room in Wisconsin...
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 am

thebends9 wrote:Already booked my room in Wisconsin...
where you staying? i'm thinking about doing the RV thing & camping
User avatar
ChefFerrari
Art Expert
Posts: 8316
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:00 am

Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 am

schmoff wrote:
cardhawks wrote:Rare yellow vinyl on sale now 500 copies. Chicago Soldier Field
Get em quick these wont last long I'm thinkin



http://hottracksmusicstore.mybisi.com/p ... w-gatefold

out of stock
2 sold on ebay for $56 within the last 2 weeks
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Mon May 16, 2011 11:50 am

pearljam.com is down, I guess they made the announcement?

should be fun getting tix :roll:
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 am

10c tix onsale next monday
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Mon May 16, 2011 11:53 am

any mention of how much?
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
lastchild11
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

the detroit poster was Mark5. didnt think that it might be taken off facebook or i would have saved the image.
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

not yet, all sorts of package deals and such also

QOTSA & the Strokes will be there along with liam finn, etc
Post Reply