All-Encompassing Pearl Jam Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6247
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
schmoff wrote:gone?


AARRGGHHH

ISO
There's going to be a ton on ebay and they aren't exactly expensive.

yea i know :neutral:
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18168
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 am

schmoff wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
schmoff wrote:gone?


AARRGGHHH

ISO
There's going to be a ton on ebay and they aren't exactly expensive.

yea i know :neutral:
I get what you mean though. You'd rather by it from the source but at least this time, you're not going to pay out the ass on the aftermarket
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:26 am

Sonofabitch, why couldn't they have released it in order when I was ready? I know they aren't super expensive, but I still don't want to pay aftermarket for this one.
User avatar
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 am

Those packs they sent to people who had tickets from the canceled Raleigh show is an awesome gesture.

That being said...ISO signed Raleigh tickets.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4948
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 am

are names of whoever is doing the poster for a show released ahead of time? or is it kind of up in the air until revealed.
User avatar
greedy21
Art Expert
Posts: 1058
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:48 am

cotis wrote:are names of whoever is doing the poster for a show released ahead of time? or is it kind of up in the air until revealed.
generally day of around noon, sometimes leaks earlier.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6968
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 am

FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:Those packs they sent to people who had tickets from the canceled Raleigh show is an awesome gesture.

That being said...ISO signed Raleigh tickets.
Wow that is a completely unnecessary and amazing gesture. Good job, PJ.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10877
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:22 pm

What did they send?
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6968
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Kdh12 wrote:What did they send?
At least 3 people got a pair of stickers and their ticket stubs, which were signed by the band.

Jury is out on whether all 10C ticket holders will get that, or just the select few who contacted 10C and asked for their stubs to be sent as a souvenir for a show that didn't happen. Either way, the band wasn't under any obligation to sign them so whether it's 3 or 300 I think it's cool they did that.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8229
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 pm

I'd rather have gone to the show rather than a signed ticket stub reminding how cool the show would've been, ha.
User avatar
smellmysocks73
Art Expert
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 pm

DickButt wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:What did they send?
At least 3 people got a pair of stickers and their ticket stubs, which were signed by the band.

Jury is out on whether all 10C ticket holders will get that, or just the select few who contacted 10C and asked for their stubs to be sent as a souvenir for a show that didn't happen. Either way, the band wasn't under any obligation to sign them so whether it's 3 or 300 I think it's cool they did that.
Onslaught of emails commencing...
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
User avatar
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:27 pm

63schoeffling wrote:I'd rather have gone to the show rather than a signed ticket stub reminding how cool the show would've been, ha.
True story. I saw Ed at the Tower Theater in 2011. I had front row seats, amazing show. I waited for three hours outside to see if he would sign the stub, didn't happen. Got a drunken fist bump.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:35 pm

2016 PEARL JAM 6/11 BONNAROO POSTER on sale now over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=4474
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Kdh12 wrote:What did they send?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHROC_PAsvl/

Image
User avatar
greedy21
Art Expert
Posts: 1058
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Anyone happens to receive this package and wants to spare an extra sticker, let me know.
Post Reply