All-Encompassing Pearl Jam Thread

General art-related discussion.
frankkozik
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

they are going to hate the other 2 even more. lol.

maybe I should do like some complicated trees with insects next time.

all I know is Eddie Vedder specifically requested this style and he LOVED them. So, thats all I need out of the deal.

I'll have these up for sale soon on my sales site.
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:14 pm

igotid wrote:
someonesbrain wrote:Inside the rock poster frame has a pic of the newest Eddie Vedder poster by KoziK and some additional info:

"Eddie Vedder was in El Paso last night and Frank Kozik did the first of 3 posters for his current solo tour. At the request of Eddie Vedder for some 'old style' Kozik pieces Frank nailed it. Also each night there will be 10 posters for that night's show signed by Eddie Vedder and on sale for $150. Proceeds benefiting Heal EB. Heal EB is a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding a cure while raising awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa..."

I like it, actually I like it pretty much. Guess I'm old school ...
Love this one....don't understand the hate it gets on the 10c site
me neither, I like it
frankkozik
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm

i t is not noodly enough.
antiyou
Art Expert
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Pearl Jam fans are the reason my interest has wavered in them the last 5 or 6 years.

I dig the poster Frank. I just don't give a fudge about Ukelele Ed.

I was in Vegas for Halloween and could have seen GNR or EV. I elected to go to a titty bar because neither singer was with the band I cared about.
Won't be in a position to sell for a few months. Not likely before end of May 2014 please don't pm and ask.
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6235
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm

love this print, i'm sure the other 2 will rock also, would love to get a EV signed for $150
if he really wants to raise money he should sign 100 not 10
User avatar
igotid
Art Expert
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 pm

frankkozik wrote:they are going to hate the other 2 even more. lol.

maybe I should do like some complicated trees with insects next time.

all I know is Eddie Vedder specifically requested this style and he LOVED them. So, thats all I need out of the deal.

I'll have these up for sale soon on my sales site.

I'm REALLY hoping that you're doing Dallas....
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Mark 5's Albuquerque poster is AMAZING! i'd love to pick one of those up...
someonesbrain
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Germany

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

frankkozik wrote:I'll have these up for sale soon on my sales site.
Hi Frank, that's a great EV poster again. Would you let us know what size is it?
User avatar
Vedderman23
Art Expert
Posts: 2646
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Clarksburg, WV

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

igotid wrote:
someonesbrain wrote:Inside the rock poster frame has a pic of the newest Eddie Vedder poster by KoziK and some additional info:

"Eddie Vedder was in El Paso last night and Frank Kozik did the first of 3 posters for his current solo tour. At the request of Eddie Vedder for some 'old style' Kozik pieces Frank nailed it. Also each night there will be 10 posters for that night's show signed by Eddie Vedder and on sale for $150. Proceeds benefiting Heal EB. Heal EB is a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding a cure while raising awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa..."

I like it, actually I like it pretty much. Guess I'm old school ...
Love this one....don't understand the hate it gets on the 10c site
drymount that message board...bunch of whiny, self-entitled dbags for the most part...haven't been on that board more than a few times in the past couple years.

Poster kicks ass Frank, can't wait to see the other two...
frankkozik
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

the other 2 are Tulsa and Ft Lauderdale. all of them are 22.5 x 35"
alr23
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

causing a few arguments on 10c frank :rolling: looking forward to seeing the next 2
frankkozik
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

all I can say is Eddie Vedder specifically asked for this type of design. My main objective, as always, is to make the performer on the poster happy, cause it is his poster. Mission accomplished.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

frankkozik wrote:the other 2 are Tulsa and Ft Lauderdale. all of them are 22.5 x 35"
wow, stoked to hear that but....dang it, which Ft Lauderdale show, there are two??

im going to the NOV 30th one....i would freak out if there was an honest to god drymountin FRANK KOZIK poster at the show when i walked in! how can you beat that? instant buy! especially if he's going for this old school style that Eddie wanted....
frankkozik
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm

dec 1
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 pm

frankkozik wrote:dec 1
DOH!
Post Reply