EMEK crazies

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11646
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:19 am

fudge missed the stars wars sets

miss the days when folks used EB to pass in info - especially in stuff like this, just neat not money

ISO
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 am

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:19 am
fudge missed the stars wars sets

miss the days when folks used EB to pass in info - especially in stuff like this, just neat not money

ISO
they went quick :pint:
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1905
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Did the original Philly PJ poster have a gloss on the couple? The reprint does and its nice as fudge/.
sjd3232
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:19 pm

maddog76 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm
Did the original Philly PJ poster have a gloss on the couple? The reprint does and its nice as fudge/.
Yes
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15333
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:02 pm

If you like the Pearl Jam Rome poster, they have done a new colorway with the livestream event details.

Semi-open edition, available for purchase until Jan 3 on PJ's site.

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/2020 ... 7FX7umy1Us

Image
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9164
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:08 pm

The world has gone to fudge.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8507
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:42 pm

LIMIT 1 PER ORDER. NO QUANTITY LIMIT.
Image
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15333
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:48 pm

oh they released a fuggin blanket too ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53043
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:13 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:08 pm
The world has gone to fudge.
Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3760
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:55 pm

EMEK.NET
2020
:lol:
Image
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:43 pm

I knew this day would come! My prayers have been answered. Thank you jobu
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Cbjornson
Art Expert
Posts: 1672
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: NoDak

Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:53 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:08 pm
The world has gone to fudge.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF
Image
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
User avatar
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 am

Doyled
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2156
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am
Location: Los Angeles

Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:55 pm

:milking:
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9164
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:13 pm

Welcome to EB.
Post Reply