Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
ConstantStruggle
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 pm

fitz wrote:the weird thing is that despite getting my shirt (and free very nice blue shirt) I still havent had any email or communication, nor was there any in with the shirts. all very odd.
I've always been taught actions are louder words.
burritos > Life
fitz
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 pm

ConstantStruggle wrote:
fitz wrote:the weird thing is that despite getting my shirt (and free very nice blue shirt) I still havent had any email or communication, nor was there any in with the shirts. all very odd.
so much of all this drama could have been avoided if they had just said "look this is is what is happening, this is what we are trying to do to sort things, please try and bear with us" - some people will always wig out but I would have been a lot more understanding if I had felt that there was something happening instead of several months of complete silence.
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

fitz wrote:
ConstantStruggle wrote:
so much of all this drama could have been avoided if they had just said "look this is is what is happening, this is what we are trying to do to sort things, please try and bear with us" - some people will always wig out but I would have been a lot more understanding if I had felt that there was something happening instead of several months of complete silence.
This is kind of how I feel. It is not that hard to say what the deal is with the orders. It's very annoying to see refunds go out to some people and late fulfillment go out to others while I sit here getting burned on each round. Just tell me if I'm not getting my shirts so I can stop trying to stay on top of it.
BoundForBeer
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 pm

fitz wrote:
ConstantStruggle
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:37 pm

I can't speak for moon but I'm willing to bet they got sick of 10,000 emails all saying "drymount you, where's my fudge!"

So again asumming they just said drymount it and tried to fill all the orders to stop hearing it and maybe get back on track. I'd be willing to bet there will be an apology statement/explanation in due time.

I've said it here but again for the new page, I've learned coming from the punk/HC community that I NEVER ore order something from a new label/company if I can't do with out that money. Its not called a pre order for nothing, im pretty sure it said pre order right? Sometimes these kids/adults bite off way more than they can chew with out realizing it. Then they either step up to the plate and fulfil the orders, even if it takes for ever or just drop out of sight.

I guess the bottom line is did you people get what you paid for ot not?
burritos > Life
jools
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 pm

no :evil:
Brett Aronson <Brett@xxxxxxxxxxx.com>

Jan 24
to me

Julian,

Packing up replacement orders today / tomorrow, will have them out Monday via USPS. Throwing in some extras for the delay, to hopefully make up for some of the wait.

One of the crates we delivered to USPS never made it past the loading dock / into the sort facility to be scanned. So we have about 50+ orders missing, and a slew of disgruntled customers. Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience, I would have been sending death threats by now, haha.

Will get back to you with tracking once the shipment goes out.

Thank you again!

Brett Moon,

this was obviously a blatant lie about the orders goin out the next monday - then fuckall apart from the pic on instagram months later showing the returned lost shipment
theyve handled this extremely badly and a fair few people will never deal with them again, and deservedly so
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
ConstantStruggle
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 pm

We're you not just told that people across the sea are just starting to get there's?
burritos > Life
jools
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm

i'll believe it when i see it come through the door - the initial order was placed on the 27th of september - hopefully Aaron wont work with them again because i would certainly never give them another penny, and that's even IF the tee ever fackin arrives...fool me once shame on you etc etc
opence
Art Expert

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am

Got my Red and my free Black on Blue! Worth the wait. I had given up on it all together.
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm

for the record, I am not related to Brett Aronson. Well at least not by a few generations.
8=====D~~~~
fitz
Art Expert

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 pm

finally got around to trying on my shirts - being quite a big lad I went for a 2xl as I like my t-shirts loose - I had forgotten that the US approach to sizing is a bit different to how things are sized over here. XL really means Extra Large.

If anyone wants to buy a Horkey themed tent (could probably sleep a family of 4) please PM me. :?
jools
Art Expert

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 pm

well well well...i take everything back, Moon Editions are awesome

j/k
yes the tee finally arrived, yes there was a free black on blue version...and yes, the xl actually fits quite well (we'll see how they fare after a few washes)...the final twist of the knife? £14 customs charge :vomit:
seriously what a clusterfuck of an experience - 9 months down the line the item actually arrives, and (through no fault of moon's, to be fair) i have to pay $20 extra for the hassle
but their pathetic customer service has convinced me never to do business with them again
so yeah, lesson learnt i guess
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Am I the only one still waiting? :(
ConstantStruggle
Art Expert

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:13 pm

jools wrote:well well well...i take everything back, Moon Editions are awesome

j/k
yes the tee finally arrived, yes there was a free black on blue version...and yes, the xl actually fits quite well (we'll see how they fare after a few washes)...the final twist of the knife? £14 customs charge :vomit:
seriously what a clusterfuck of an experience - 9 months down the line the item actually arrives, and (through no fault of moon's, to be fair) i have to pay $20 extra for the hassle
but their pathetic customer service has convinced me never to do business with them again
so yeah, lesson learnt i guess
burritos > Life
murdock
Art Expert

Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 am

If anyone is looking for a medium-that-fits-like-a-large red on white Horkey or Bertmer Moon shirt, PM me.
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer