Moon Editions

General art-related discussion.
appletree
Art Expert

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 am

greenhorn1 wrote:
appletree wrote:Out of principle for those screwed over I just couldn't do it or support them as a company. I would be tempted, I would be even more tempted if they fit normal and my smalls didn't feel like a rectangle box, but still I don't think I could. More power to you if you could gulp it down. And this is from someone that recieved my shirts in the first batch or two.
see this I could do. It doesn't appear anyone ACTUALLY got screwed over...just abyssmal customer service. AND at least moon is trying to make up for it. I mean, everyone is still buying Iratasan's fudge up, that's the one I just don't get. (although it's a good thing that RVCA bison buckle sold on ebay before I saw it)
Yeah I do understand where you are coming from it still just would be tough for me. I would feel like I am letting them know it is ok in the end because I am now supporting them. I think a company that chose to handle it in a way they did, after countless emails with no reply, never coming out and saying anything about it, and overall just not properly treating customers. Of course there are exceptions that they could be under new management, they could change, they could be given yet another chance, but for me I would rather give support to a company that would never ever do something like this...and if they did have something happen they would have handled it in a different way for the clientele.

But that is just me. I too don't understand the iratasan thing. Maybe people are just able to gulp it down for the betterment of their own collection and Horkey addiction. For me there are some things which are just more important than the art, the shirt, the product, etc and that is the values, the people, caring for a consumer, and a multitude of things that I personally hold very high. We are all different and thus why I respect that different people handle and look at things from all sorts of angles.
<3 + Image = T.H.C.

:::Johnathon Powers Photography:::
Sail wrote:it was all just a misunderstandingtree.
simianfever
Art Expert

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 am

The iratasan thing is interesting, I had bought something last year off him on ebay before I knew of the connection or entire story. Took forever and customs obviously had a field day with the package, but he was communicative and easy to work with throughout the process. Obviously I had seen the name mentioned but the connection to his ebay account had either not yet been made or I was unaware.

Now, I've read the whole infamous thread, realize that despite good transactions it could go south at anytime, but I would still probably roll the dice with him again if there was something I wanted. I did put an offer in on that funky remarque to no avail. Risky? Yeah. So if Moon started selling the blue shirts (and having received mine and them fitting relatively well now that they've been worn and washed an ishload of times) I would not hesitate to order. Guess in the end all it really says is that I'm just not very risk adverse.
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 am

Still no shirt here and no reply to the dozen or so emails I have sent so, no, I wouldnt deal with them again.
Jah
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Amazingly my original t-shirt order and the cool blue and black one arrived today, I had more or less written off ever seeing them, Stoked
T.H.C 5
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

If anyone wants to sell the blue, hit me up please.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

fitz wrote:Still no shirt here and no reply to the dozen or so emails I have sent so, no, I wouldnt deal with them again.
+1
ummagumma
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 am

aust449 wrote:
fitz wrote:Still no shirt here and no reply to the dozen or so emails I have sent so, no, I wouldnt deal with them again.
+1
+2
cerebus
Art Expert

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Surprised that they're still shown as a sponsor on OMGPosters. I assume it's because they're all paid up for the year?
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

wow - guess what turned up today? :shock:
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:If anyone wants to sell the blue, hit me up please.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
BoundForBeer
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 pm

fitz wrote:wow - guess what turned up today? :shock:
Is it bigger then a breadbox?
jools
Art Expert

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm

nothing yet...so its still a big fat FUCKYOUMOONEDITIONS
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
retter
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 am

just arrived in Australia. post marked 18th June, so hang in there overseas people.
fitz
Art Expert

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 am

the weird thing is that despite getting my shirt (and free very nice blue shirt) I still havent had any email or communication, nor was there any in with the shirts. all very odd.
aust449
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:06 am

retter wrote:just arrived in Australia. post marked 18th June, so hang in there overseas people.
I'm in the US and I'm starting to think I wasn't included in this batch of shipments. I've emailed multiple times and have heard absolutely nothing back. :(