Horkey/Dead Arts Rumors and News

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
barrettrhoades
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:52 am

Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Woa. Never seen those colorways before.

Me likey....
ImageImageImage
User avatar
HappaHaoli
Art Expert
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 am
Location: a place without a postcard

Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:11 pm

barrettrhoades wrote:Woa. Never seen those colorways before.

Me likey....
Horktober orange colorway?
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
User avatar
murdock
Art Expert
Posts: 4239
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Krautland

Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:12 pm

All in the art listing...
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Just got my black Isis shirt in the mail today. If anyone has any tips on where to get other Horkey tees please message me. I'd love to pick up some more. :pint:
So it goes...
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 pm

HappaHaoli wrote:
barrettrhoades wrote:Woa. Never seen those colorways before.

Me likey....
Horktober orange colorway?
Image

An incredible piece.
So it goes...
User avatar
Xander
Art Expert
Posts: 3695
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:51 pm

mfaith wrote:If anyone has any tips on where to get other Horkey tees please message me.
http://www.shirtsanddestroy.com/hope_conspiracy
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

The website seems a bit broken to the naked eye, but it certainly still works fine. I just got a couple of spares to have of the shirts.

http://www.midwestartcatalyst.org/

Image
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5457
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Shingo has a bunch for sale too.
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 pm

been working out and lost 20 pounds..I actually just ordered a new mwc and magic bullet shirts three weeks ago. and already received both. :clap: :clap: i think most sites are out of large, but have mediums..
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Awesome! Thank you gents. :cheers:
So it goes...
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 769
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:49 am

Baker wrote:The website seems a bit broken to the naked eye, but it certainly still works fine. I just got a couple of spares to have of the shirts.

http://www.midwestartcatalyst.org/

Image
Wait, so you recently ordered from them and they shipped to you, all good? Sorry, I know you said just fine, but I just want to be careful ,especially since their FB page hasn't posted anything in a year...
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
blingaling
Art Expert
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Location: OKC
Contact:

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:42 am

pisker wrote:
Baker wrote:The website seems a bit broken to the naked eye, but it certainly still works fine. I just got a couple of spares to have of the shirts.

http://www.midwestartcatalyst.org/

Image
Wait, so you recently ordered from them and they shipped to you, all good? Sorry, I know you said just fine, but I just want to be careful ,especially since their FB page hasn't posted anything in a year...

I just got one over the weekend. safe and sound.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
Baker
Art Expert
Posts: 6171
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 am

pisker wrote:Wait, so you recently ordered from them and they shipped to you, all good?
sidewaysscott wrote:I actually just ordered a new mwc and magic bullet shirts three weeks ago. and already received both.
Baker wrote:The website seems a bit broken to the naked eye, but it certainly still works fine. I just got a couple of spares to have of the shirts.
Correct. That is what I, and Scott are saying. It's Mecca Tattoo that runs the shop, they are friendly as all hell.
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
Image
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 606
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:00 am
Contact:

Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:05 am

if yr a slight fella or need something fr yr lady, these are still around:

http://hydrahead.merchtable.com/shirts- ... DPykfldXeI
Post Reply