General art-related discussion.
Vedderman23
Art Expert

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Great job on both pieces! That signed showcard.... :drool:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Got this bastard in last week. Gonna take it to get it framed hopefully this weekend. As pumped as i am to own it, i thought it'd be a little darker than it is. Not complainin though, i love it! #1 ISO: RETAINED.

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:56 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:Nice! I know there are lots more valuable Horkeys, but Pan's is probably the one I want the most.
Black Confuciusprey say, the Horkey you want the most is the most valuable Horkey.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
srdzevon
Art Expert

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 pm

mistersmith wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:Nice! I know there are lots more valuable Horkeys, but Pan's is probably the one I want the most.
Black Confuciusprey say, the Horkey you want the most is the most valuable Horkey.
You're goddamn right it is.
ImageX5 Hodor Image
Z0MBIEproof
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:44 am

UrsusMorris wrote:Got this bastard in last week. Gonna take it to get it framed hopefully this weekend. As pumped as i am to own it, i thought it'd be a little darker than it is. Not complainin though, i love it! #1 ISO: RETAINED.

Great pick up ursus. Please post pics framed...I just got lotr and TT this weekend...gonna get them framed soon
Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:25 am

Oh you know i will! I was kinda contemplating doing a thin red mat around it to match the eye. Or maybe a different color mat with a red core. But not sure. Thoughts anyone?
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
chipster10
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 am

jjbehren wrote:Brought these two little guys home this weekend.

The frame and fillet on the Chaos is great!
"...maybe so, maybe not..."
ceevee
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:20 am

Very nice framing on both of those, J.
UrsusMorris wrote:Oh you know i will! I was kinda contemplating doing a thin red mat around it to match the eye. Or maybe a different color mat with a red core. But not sure. Thoughts anyone?
I think that a black or more muted top mat with a thin red accent mat would look very classy.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am

Good luck everybody! :cheers:
If one of you Austinites that I know wins, you have to grant me visitation rights. That's part of the arrangement lol. An afternoon every other weekend. :D
So it goes...
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 am

ceevee wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:I was kinda contemplating doing a thin red mat around it to match the eye. Or maybe a different color mat with a red core. But not sure. Thoughts anyone?
I think that a black or more muted top mat with a thin red accent mat would look very classy.
Kinda what i was thinkin. Maybe a dark grey with the red line. Sounds good, but ya never know, will have to check it out in the flesh. When i do, maybe i throw some pics up of the options.
tenaciousjack
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:44 am

UrsusMorris wrote:Oh you know i will! I was kinda contemplating doing a thin red mat around it to match the eye. Or maybe a different color mat with a red core. But not sure. Thoughts anyone?
Don't know if you ever said, but did you end up getting the universal variant, or a signed/numbered variant?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:40 am

Universal.
biscocrack420
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

gonna record the sale data?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:45 am

The seller never did. I would, but i can't as the buyer..
treynutzz
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:47 am

halflife78 wrote:My instagram was already public, I only have 3 people following me. :cry:
now you got 6 :lol:
post a pic of that Hoarfrost with the right # and you might have a lot more.