Horkey/Dead Arts Rumors and News

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
Posts: 2339
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Kramerica wrote:
egrimens wrote:Some pretty decent price drops on that TWBB test print and the RKOV in todays email, wish I had some money to spend right now.
I don't know how in the world $1k for that test print or $2k for the RKOV are considered decent at all. More power to anyone who wants to drop that kind of cash for those but that seems very high.
I guess I was more referring to the fact that they dropped $800 and $500 from his previous email. Once I sat back I was like hmm maybe not that great a deal.
User avatar
nis
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:00 am

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:03 pm

socks just killed it - man that OG!!! and of course the yellow moon - maaaan!!!! congrarts :pint: :pint: :pint:
User avatar
greenhorn1
Art Expert
Posts: 8778
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Seems like a Damn good price on the wood 507 though.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 606
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:00 am
Contact:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Kramerica wrote:
egrimens wrote:Some pretty decent price drops on that TWBB test print and the RKOV in todays email, wish I had some money to spend right now.
I don't know how in the world $1k for that test print or $2k for the RKOV are considered decent at all. More power to anyone who wants to drop that kind of cash for those but that seems very high.
i doubt you'll ever see a RKOV for less than $2K, especially considering variants from the regular run have sold for $2300 not that long ago.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5457
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:10 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:Seems like a Damn good price on the wood 507 though.
A great piece too
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9944
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Bralumian wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
egrimens wrote:Some pretty decent price drops on that TWBB test print and the RKOV in todays email, wish I had some money to spend right now.
I don't know how in the world $1k for that test print or $2k for the RKOV are considered decent at all. More power to anyone who wants to drop that kind of cash for those but that seems very high.
i doubt you'll ever see a RKOV for less than $2K, especially considering variants from the regular run have sold for $2300 not that long ago.
Considering the Horkey sub costs around $2K, that's pretty nuts :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Ladybugjwl
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:38 pm

image.jpg
This was waiting for me after work! :D

The whole package is stunning!
Baker wrote: "LBJ, what the fudge does Lyndon B. Johnson have to do with this?!"

Image
User avatar
goldenrose
Art Expert
Posts: 2928
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Congrats that's a beauty and well worth your hard efforts :clap:
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
rka00
Art Expert
Posts: 1423
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
Bralumian wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
egrimens wrote:Some pretty decent price drops on that TWBB test print and the RKOV in todays email, wish I had some money to spend right now.
I don't know how in the world $1k for that test print or $2k for the RKOV are considered decent at all. More power to anyone who wants to drop that kind of cash for those but that seems very high.
i doubt you'll ever see a RKOV for less than $2K, especially considering variants from the regular run have sold for $2300 not that long ago.
Considering the Horkey sub costs around $2K, that's pretty nuts :lol:
I would like to buy a Horkey sub please.
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:54 pm

rka00 wrote: I would like to buy a Horkey sub please.
me too :D
User avatar
jools
Art Expert
Posts: 4308
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm
Location: Glasgow

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Ladybugjwl wrote:
image.jpg
This was waiting for me after work! :D

The whole package is stunning!
woot!
congrats on trackin that one down :pint:
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
Image
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5457
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Ladybugjwl wrote:
image.jpg
This was waiting for me after work! :D

The whole package is stunning!
Congrats mate! Well deserved
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:47 pm

jools wrote:
Ladybugjwl wrote:
image.jpg
This was waiting for me after work! :D

The whole package is stunning!
woot!
congrats on trackin that one down :pint:
User avatar
greenhorn1
Art Expert
Posts: 8778
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
Considering the Horkey sub costs around $2K, that's pretty nuts :lol:
For what it's worth, ROTKOV wasn't included in the sub.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
xjmjx
Art Expert
Posts: 4093
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 pm

wottagunn wrote:
Ladybugjwl wrote:
image.jpg
This was waiting for me after work! :D

The whole package is stunning!
Congrats mate! Well deserved
This in spades!
Post Reply