Horkey/Dead Arts Rumors and News

General art-related discussion.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 am

appletree wrote:That is great, thanks for sharing Shingo.

Also a few pages pack I learned that the cicada shell Ben printed was a four color screen print. Mind is blown.
Yeah I debated buying those simply due to the printing techniques.
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:

Also a few pages pack I learned that the cicada shell Ben printed was a four color screen print. Mind is blown.
Not to mention it was shot with an iPhone.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm

AK57BS wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:

Not to mention it was shot with an iPhone.
I'm an Apple hater so that would actually account for a Nay check on my list. :P
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:27 pm

appletree wrote:Also a few pages pack I learned that the cicada shell Ben printed was a four color screen print. Mind is blown.
dsanacore
Art Expert

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Soooooooo........ who wants to sell or trade me a MWH? :emailme: :D
Image Image
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Well, as amazing as it is, after posting just a few days ago that I'd really like to add a Horkey print to my collection, come tomorrow morning I will have "Night Comes Black" heading my way!

Couldn't be more excited!

I'm absolutely amazed by how helpful and welcoming you guys have been. I didn't expect this to be a hostile fan base by any means, but I never would have expected the response I got!

The only down side is that in a week this board will be bogged down by my constantly posting detail pictures of this!

Also, I've learned more about a Loggerhead Shrike then I ever expected to know haha!

You guys are the best! :notworthy:
jimmysleftbrain
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Welcome aboard. :pint:
jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 pm

apruski03 wrote:Well, as amazing as it is, after posting just a few days ago that I'd really like to add a Horkey print to my collection, come tomorrow morning I will have "Night Comes Black" heading my way!

I'm absolutely amazed by how helpful and welcoming you guys have been. I didn't expect this to be a hostile fan base by any means, but I never would have expected the response I got!

The only down side is that in a week this board will be bogged down by my constantly posting detail pictures of this!

Also, I've learned more about a Loggerhead Shrike then I ever expected to know haha!

Start hording now. Come September/October you'll want to have enough of Aaron's prints/posters and enough posts to qualify for this:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=123438
apruski03
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:48 pm

jjbehren wrote:
apruski03 wrote:Well, as amazing as it is, after posting just a few days ago that I'd really like to add a Horkey print to my collection, come tomorrow morning I will have "Night Comes Black" heading my way!

Start hording now. Come September/October you'll want to have enough of Aaron's prints/posters and enough posts to qualify for this:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 2&t=123438
Wow, that seems really interesting, but talk about reading material! 300 pages! haha.

Side note, does anyone actually have a picture of what Aaron Horkey looks like? I'm curious haha.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 am

jimmysleftbrain wrote:Welcome aboard. :pint:
ajharrington321
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:57 am

Congrats on the NCB

Its a beautiful print
hakaider2
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:28 am

welcome, be prepared to eat bread and butter
for the next couple of years now in order to spend all your cash on Aarons´art... 8) 8)
"Is it save to say there will be no Aaron Horkey twitter account anytime soon?"
"Saver than save."
abdc123
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:22 am

I have the ratatouille variant and I'm really happy with it. I'm trying to decide if there will be blood variant would look best with it. I think the color combination would look awesome. But there will be blood regular is a perfect classic. Thoughts & opinions would be much appreciated! :D
srdzevon
Art Expert

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 am

apruski03 wrote: Side note, does anyone actually have a picture of what Aaron Horkey looks like? I'm curious haha.

Here's a pretty good photo of him, so Rottenadam claims.... hmmmmmmmm?

ImageX5 Hodor Image
davemfan
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:29 am

apruski03 wrote:Side note, does anyone actually have a picture of what Aaron Horkey looks like? I'm curious haha.
i think this is one of the better shots you'll see.
that's him on the left
ImageImageImage