Page 411 of 416

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 pm
by School
anyone offering pb services

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 am
by andyfarrimond
Saw it twice, missed it twice. Oh well, onto the next

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 am
by GoBluePanic
Those drops annoyed the hell out of me, especially the buy button being on for 3 hours. :lol:

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:52 am
by Mjohnson541991
GoBluePanic wrote:Those drops annoyed the hell out of me, especially the buy button being on for 3 hours. :lol:
Fooled me once...or thrice.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 pm
by bryndavies
School wrote:anyone offering pb services
Lulz.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:18 am
by bubbie
Back to life (fudge, it's been a while).

Peaceful Bloom: https://shop.marqspusta.com/collections ... ul-blossom

Image

Image
12" x 12" screen print. Signed and numbered editions. Edition sizes to be determined by orders placed in a 24 hour period. (Available for 2/6 , PST)

This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

The Gold and Gray editions are both on a metallic paper stock.

Limit of one of each version per customer.
(That's 2 prints total per customer)

A few other rare variant editions will be printed and randomly sprinkled in orders.

(There is a cap on edition sizes for these, but it likely won't come into play)
I would definitely buy a couple of shirts with this image.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:48 am
by kangorillapig
Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am
by Rick_a_c
kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Search for Spusta Antlorius.
Then click on the name of the art to the right of the picture
Then click on Price History

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 pm
by christorge2
Rick_a_c wrote:
kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Search for Spusta Antlorius.
Then click on the name of the art to the right of the picture
Then click on Price History
id be interested in buying.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 pm
by FroDawg
christorge2 wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:
kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Search for Spusta Antlorius.
Then click on the name of the art to the right of the picture
Then click on Price History
id be interested in buying.
:clap:

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am
by GoBluePanic
kangorillapig wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to be asking so sorry if I'm ugging up the thread. I found an Ochre edition of Antlorius Orkaphylx in my file I didn't even know I had. It was under the regular edition, I must have pulled out both prints from the tube at once to stick in the flat file without realising there were two together. Pretty surprised to find it after 10 years! Thinking of selling it but not sure what it's value would be?
Please post a pic if you can. There aren't any good pics of the ochre variant on the site. If you don't know how to post pics or add them to the database you can send them to me and I will add them.

Congrats on the find

:cheers:

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:08 pm
by GoBluePanic
New Smeezy shirts and a few others, along with new Listening bags are up in the shop


:cheers:

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm
by applehead
bubbie wrote: This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

The Gold and Gray editions are both on a metallic paper stock.

Limit of one of each version per customer.
(That's 2 prints total per customer)

A few other rare variant editions will be printed and randomly sprinkled in orders.

(There is a cap on edition sizes for these, but it likely won't come into play)
For the people who receive the randomly sprinled in rare variants, do they also receive the print color that they ordered? Or just the variant? Curious. I've never scored a Spusta surprise variant and am curious how he works that?

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:52 am
by hillsj2001
applehead wrote:
bubbie wrote: This is a pre-order for the Peaceful Bloom screen print. These prints have not yet been produced and will likely take 4-6 weeks to ship. Colors, papers and details are subject to change throughout the prepress and printing processes.

The Gold and Gray editions are both on a metallic paper stock.

Limit of one of each version per customer.
(That's 2 prints total per customer)

A few other rare variant editions will be printed and randomly sprinkled in orders.

(There is a cap on edition sizes for these, but it likely won't come into play)
For the people who receive the randomly sprinled in rare variants, do they also receive the print color that they ordered? Or just the variant? Curious. I've never scored a Spusta surprise variant and am curious how he works that?
looks like you also receive the print color you ordered...i am mad at myself for forgetting about this release

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:13 pm
by GoBluePanic
Yes, random variants are in addition to the print you ordered.