Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2472
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:11 pm

bryndavies wrote:
YellowBedwetter wrote:Can't believe people are bitching about $15 s/h when most of you will be flipping a single print for more than $87. Chill out, look at everything you get:

lil' listeners" 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" mini screen print variety.
• Mystery micro screen print variety.

There are a wide variety of colorways and paper stocks for each mini print design. The paper can range from typical kraft to dazzling foils, each pack is a random assortment with mystery prints included with lil' listeners. Sorry, no requests or exchanges will be accepted.

Just be grateful you scored
There ya have it, folks. Take it from the shipping guru himself. http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... wbedwetter
:lol:
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 pm

bryndavies wrote:
YellowBedwetter wrote:Can't believe people are bitching about $15 s/h when most of you will be flipping a single print for more than $87. Chill out, look at everything you get:

lil' listeners" 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" mini screen print variety.
• Mystery micro screen print variety.

There are a wide variety of colorways and paper stocks for each mini print design. The paper can range from typical kraft to dazzling foils, each pack is a random assortment with mystery prints included with lil' listeners. Sorry, no requests or exchanges will be accepted.

Just be grateful you scored
There ya have it, folks. Take it from the shipping guru himself. http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... wbedwetter
Gold :clap: What we do without ya Bryn? :notworthy:
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:04 pm

I blame this thread for EB being down this time.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5995
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:06 pm

weshallallbe wrote:I blame this thread for EB being down every time.
FTFY
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Can we still complain about the Lil Listeners drop??
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8548
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:16 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Can we still complain about the Lil Listeners drop??
Did people have trouble with that one? Seemed incredibly easy.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Can we still complain about the Lil Listeners drop??
Did people have trouble with that one? Seemed incredibly easy.
Go read the comments on the last entry at marqspusta.com

Allegedly some sort of glitch and just some general Spusta fans entertaining comments.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Heh
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8548
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Oh wow. read up on that site. some great posts there, such as this one.
sooo whack sit on the toilet for 30 min at work waiting and a glitch ruins my chances to score
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Whenever there's a Spusta drop the comments on his site are the first thing I read the following morning.
User avatar
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 pm

The comments on his site are always gold. Got a set from RR yesterday. Waited in the upper line from 1:30 till doors at 5, and they sold out in front of me since they only had 25 sets. Sprinted down to the bottom merch stand, got in line, waited about 30 minutes, and grabbed one of the last sets. Marq, David, and Emek knocked these out of the park. Dare I say best Panic triptych in a while, if ever.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm

WOW :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Any chance these will make it to ANYWHERE online...these are fantastic
User avatar
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:59 am

thefiend5 wrote:WOW :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Any chance these will make it to ANYWHERE online...these are fantastic
Ya AP drop. Here's the purple sky 2/30 variant Corey had up in the shop at Furthur. Those will be super hard to find. Oh and Lil Listeners on 24k gold that my friend bought for $225.

Image

Image
User avatar
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Today was a good day. This is the perfect way to cap off an amazing Red Rocks run. This print is unreal. Been my biggest ISO since I started collecting Spusta. Paid out the ass for it, but it was so worth it.

Image

Image

Image

Image
hunkster
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 12:00 am

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Stop biting your nails, Danny!

Seriously, yeah that's a keeper !
Post Reply