Page 326 of 417

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm
by MrSubjective
$15 s/h :hanging:

Damn there's a crap-load...inventory quantity of 611 from what I see...

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm
by jarri
dodgers77 wrote:Plus +1 smooth as silk :pint: 1st mini Spusta !
Same here.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:41 pm
by Merco
Yeah $15 for shipping is nuts!

Somebody tell Spusta about flat rate priority mailers, would be less than half that cost, these things are only 7x7 for fudge sake!

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 pm
by GoBluePanic
Don't forget the handling. You can't have the shipping without the handling.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:44 pm
by DickButt
Merco wrote:Yeah $15 for shipping is nuts!

Somebody tell Spusta about flat rate priority mailers, would be less than half that cost, these things are only 7x7 for fudge sake!
Funny how the Wuz cost $3.50 to ship and it was 8x10. These are 7x7 and somehow cost $15. It should be $10 tops and that's at the real high end.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 pm
by GoBluePanic
The Wuz wuz shipped in a flat mailer they don't typically use for prints wuz the reason given for the cheaper rate.


Edit: Corrected, drymounting auto-correct on the phone

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:47 pm
by dodgers77
And gone

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm
by MrSubjective
DickButt wrote:
Merco wrote:Yeah $15 for shipping is nuts!

Somebody tell Spusta about flat rate priority mailers, would be less than half that cost, these things are only 7x7 for fudge sake!
Funny how the Wuz cost $3.50 to ship and it was 8x10. These are 7x7 and somehow cost $15. It should be $10 tops and that's at the real high end.
I was hoping s/h would be around the same amount as the Wuz, but I guess these are being shipping in a small folding box.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:49 pm
by danielpmcauliffe
MrSubjective wrote:$15 s/h :hanging:

Damn there's a crap-load...inventory quantity of 611 from what I see...
More than that apparently. I was order #6773, and the highest I've seen is #7436. So almost 700 packs.

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 pm
by YellowBedwetter
Can't believe people are bitching about $15 s/h when most of you will be flipping a single print for more than $87. Chill out, look at everything you get:

lil' listeners" 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" mini screen print variety.
• Mystery micro screen print variety.

There are a wide variety of colorways and paper stocks for each mini print design. The paper can range from typical kraft to dazzling foils, each pack is a random assortment with mystery prints included with lil' listeners. Sorry, no requests or exchanges will be accepted.

Just be grateful you scored

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm
by lujborg
YellowBedwetter wrote:Can't believe people are bitching about $15 s/h when most of you will be flipping a single print for more than $87. Chill out, look at everything you get:

lil' listeners" 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" mini screen print variety.
• Mystery micro screen print variety.

There are a wide variety of colorways and paper stocks for each mini print design. The paper can range from typical kraft to dazzling foils, each pack is a random assortment with mystery prints included with lil' listeners. Sorry, no requests or exchanges will be accepted.

Just be grateful you scored

seriously. buncha whiners, he's printing money for you too ya know

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 pm
by padelimike
^^ yep ^^

ErocAfellar wrote: 2 minis & a 7x7
one of the minis is another 7x7, one a 5x5 or 5x7

AND

a micro print!

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:02 pm
by bubbie
^ Yay!

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:05 pm
by bryndavies
YellowBedwetter wrote:Can't believe people are bitching about $15 s/h when most of you will be flipping a single print for more than $87. Chill out, look at everything you get:

lil' listeners" 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 7" x 7" signed mini screen print variety.
• Mystery 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" mini screen print variety.
• Mystery micro screen print variety.

There are a wide variety of colorways and paper stocks for each mini print design. The paper can range from typical kraft to dazzling foils, each pack is a random assortment with mystery prints included with lil' listeners. Sorry, no requests or exchanges will be accepted.

Just be grateful you scored
There ya have it, folks. Take it from the shipping guru himself. http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... wbedwetter

Re: Spusta Studio Store update

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:10 pm
by fredo
15 bucks really isn't much to ship esp. considering the labor and materials.