Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:07 pm

DickButt wrote:Glad I finally got around to checking why this thread was so popular today.
Good day for it. Like Spusta or not everyone should follow this thread.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:10 pm

edgar wrote:Believe me when I tell you that he's still here.
Haha I don't doubt it. Dude is more entitled and childish than any Spusta fan.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Im glad the OCE thread has finally found its new home.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
jester
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
He seems like a nice guy, and has the most amazing collection. But he LOVES to brag!!!! Big time!!! gets very old, very fast...
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 pm

jester wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
He seems like a nice guy, and has the most amazing collection. But he LOVES to brag!!!! Big time!!! gets very old, very fast...
I was fine with him until he blocked me for pointing out that Hillary has flip flopped. Dude loves Hillary. He has a huge collection, and I can respect that, but he says people hate him because they're jealous. It's the fact that he's just an asshole and blocks anyone who disagrees with him. He's definitely a trust fund baby who has unlimited funds and has never worked a day in his life.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:00 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
lujborg wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:This site really shows how grown men can act like children when little cartoon characters are drawn on pieces of paper.

says the guy buying them all :lol:
Ya I buy them all. I love the art. But I don't throw a temper tantrum when I don't get what I want. Nor do I attack other members out of jealousy for having what I want. It's pathetic. You guys act like you're all superior than the FB drama that goes on, but really there's much more drama on here after a drop.
But I absolutely refuse to believe that FB groupies are funnier than we are. I also absolutely refuse to find out.
dutchflowers
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:03 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
jester wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
I was fine with him until he blocked me for pointing out that Hillary has flip flopped. Dude loves Hillary. He has a huge collection, and I can respect that, but he says people hate him because they're jealous. It's the fact that he's just an asshole and blocks anyone who disagrees with him. He's definitely a trust fund baby who has unlimited funds and has never worked a day in his life.
^ pot calling the kettle black with the arbitrary FB blocking. Word is you're a little "sensitive" when people call you out in FB land.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
lujborg wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:This site really shows how grown men can act like children when little cartoon characters are drawn on pieces of paper.

says the guy buying them all :lol:
Ya I buy them all. I love the art. But I don't throw a temper tantrum when I don't get what I want. Nor do I attack other members out of jealousy for having what I want. It's pathetic. You guys act like you're all superior than the FB drama that goes on, but really there's much more drama on here after a drop.
But I absolutely refuse to believe that FB groupies are funnier than we are. I also absolutely refuse to find out.

From recent personal experiences, the humor factor is middle to bottom tier. I once offered a tasteful Hitler joke that fell flat and overall didn't go over very well.
ImageT.K.C.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 pm

dutchflowers wrote: ^ pot calling the kettle black with the arbitrary FB blocking. Word is you're a little "sensitive" when people call you out in FB land.
I have one person blocked on FB. Guy named Mitra. He followed me around and commented on everything I commented on, calling me a crackhead, posted on MarqSpusta.com about me, etc. It was borderline harassment, like TreeJam is doing to Bryn. Other than that, I've never blocked anyone.
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:13 pm

I failed again on the drops and lottery yesterday, but a cool 'beaner hooked me up with a gray Snoopy 5x5. Now I've gotta match it with a gray 5x5 Woodstock to frame the pair and hang every year around Valentine's Day. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em :D
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 pm

they are 4x4 fyi
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Oops. You're right. Just measured my Snoopy
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
jester
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:I failed again on the drops and lottery yesterday, but a cool 'beaner hooked me up with a gray Snoopy 5x5. Now I've gotta match it with a gray 5x5 Woodstock to frame the pair and hang every year around Valentine's Day. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em :D
"a cool beaner hooked you up" you are such a racist!!! Haha, I am totally kidding Rick! :P If I hear of a gray Woodstock I will let you know :) They are floating around...

:notworthy:
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Oops. You're right. Just measured my Snoopy
np just didnt want you to buy frames thinking they were that size or w/e :pint:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Guys, didn't your daddies teach you it's all about where you start the measuring tape.