Yep. Still want one. :D

Pleeeeeease give me a chance. :oops:

Hell yeah I want one, well, at least two. :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Ken wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Open edition it seems. Now folks, don't go getting too stupid charging/buying this. Keep it mellow.
Technically not an open edition as some of the color variants are insanely rare (only a few in existence)
if it's not numbered, and if the artist does not say how many there are, then it is, by definition, an open edition... even if the artist happens to have printed all he thinks he will ever print.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:07 pm

But, "insanely rare," Rick. :lol:

Edit, as an aside. I learned in school that the word "rare" is most properly used when referring to something that no one wants, like "a rare genetic disorder." The term "scarce" defines quantity, and is used when describing something people want. But no one follows these rules, so.........
ImageT.K.C.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:21 pm

bryndavies wrote:But, "insanely rare," Rick. :lol:

Edit, as an aside. I learned in school that the word "rare" is most properly used when referring to something that no one wants, like "a rare genetic disorder." The term "scarce" defines quantity, and is used when describing something people want. But no one follows these rules, so.........
Thanks for the education, counselor. I like wordplay.
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 pm

bryndavies wrote:But, "insanely rare," Rick. :lol:

In order to protect everyone, please send me all of your rare, possibly genetic disorder containing spusta prints. I will quarantine them safely inside frames and store them in my house.

Those minis :drool:
I'm not someone else.
MaggotBrain
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:47 am

Ken wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Open edition it seems. Now folks, don't go getting too stupid charging/buying this. Keep it mellow.
Technically not an open edition as some of the color variants are insanely rare (only a few in existence)
nonsense IMO
Longinus
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:50 am

very nice @ Mini Creature Caravan
finally a version I can afford!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 am

someone get me one. :wink:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:28 am

sidewaysscott wrote:someone get me one. :wink:
Good luck with that, scottie... There will NEVER be enough of ANY Spusta art print to satisfy demand... but everything has a price :twisted:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31 am

MaggotBrain wrote:
Ken wrote:
nonsense IMO

Precisely.
ImageT.K.C.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 am

ISO thread created...hope it's not considered ridiculous. Print for bags. I'd sure love to get one of these...love the image and the mini print size is perfect, for me.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:03 pm

next week...
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
jcbudny
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Ken wrote:Image

Marq Spusta : Mini Creature Caravan
screen print on paper
signed by the artist
6" x 15"
$20 each

Collectors who purchase a grey version (above) will also receive the option to pick up a randomly inserted color variant for an additional $20. Limit two prints total per person. These prints will debut at NYCC with Spoke Art. For those of you who can't make it, Marq will be releasing copies on his website sometime down the road.

We'll be keeping fans updated on our NYCC releases, including this one, via our website so check that if you have any questions! - http://www.spoke-art.com/2015/09/25/joi ... nycc-2015/
This is fantastic news. Love the size, should be an easier to frame up option to the $500 regular.
THC x 3