Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 pm

postersjohnny wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:17 am
cotis wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:07 am
recycler wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:29 pm
Personally, I like the high price tag, get your money Marq!

Also, there will be absolutely ZERO flip on these. I don't think I've ever passed on a Spusta and this will be my first.
this doesn’t mean that he got paid more
It's The Rolling Stones, I'm sure they got/get paid for this. And who's to say Spusta didn't get paid to make the art for collectionzzz? Probs he didn't do it for free and he said his APs will be released in the new year. Lots of complaining about prices when the gold edition is $125. that was the price for Billy Strings Trey and WSP. The art is a Spusta with stones lips, I don't care for it but bitchin' bout the price here is dumb
Newbie coming in hot! :lol:

But I agree. Prices are fine. Odd to me the hate this release is getting.

PS - there def some MOTB for some of these. :wink: Maybe just a couple happy meals but...
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:59 pm

postersjohnny wrote:
cotis wrote:
recycler wrote:

Also, there will be absolutely ZERO flip on these. I don't think I've ever passed on a Spusta and this will be my first.
It's The Rolling Stones, I'm sure they got/get paid for this. And who's to say Spusta didn't get paid to make the art for collectionzzz? Probs he didn't do it for free and he said his APs will be released in the new year. Lots of complaining about prices when the gold edition is $125. that was the price for Billy Strings Trey and WSP. The art is a Spusta with stones lips, I don't care for it but bitchin' bout the price here is dumb
price wise IDGAF

my point is that just because it's the stones doesn't mean he got paid more. he might have even been paid less. big music artists don't show up on your door step and dump heaps of money.
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:20 pm

Could someone with better skills than me please shoop those lips onto other spusta creatures?

thanks.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:25 pm

cotis wrote:
postersjohnny wrote:
cotis wrote:
recycler wrote:

price wise IDGAF

my point is that just because it's the stones doesn't mean he got paid more. he might have even been paid less. big music artists don't show up on your door step and dump heaps of money.
But it reads like you said he didn’t get paid at all! (Should be read LiKe tHiS, oBviOuSLy)

earlgreytoast wrote:
Odd to me the hate this release is getting.
Not hate, just

postersjohnny
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:36 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
postersjohnny wrote:
cotis wrote:
recycler wrote:

Newbie coming in hot! :lol:

But I agree. Prices are fine. Odd to me the hate this release is getting.

PS - there def some MOTB for some of these. :wink: Maybe just a couple happy meals but...
Sorry :lol: , I've been on ebeans for years and never had an account to post or nething but I wanted to chime in as I thought Marq was getting some undeserved criticism. and even the collectionzzz site was as well, I would think a stones royalty or contract or whatever would be really expensive. I like the emek art better personally but the prices of all are fine. the most expensive prints r editions of 5, what do ppl expect them do be? its the stones and an edition of 5. the main editions are 125, ppl gotta chill
postersjohnny
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:41 pm

cotis wrote:
postersjohnny wrote:
cotis wrote:
recycler wrote:

price wise IDGAF

when The Rolling Stones ask u, plz let us all know since u already know so much
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:49 pm

postersjohnny wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:41 pm
cotis wrote:
postersjohnny wrote:
cotis wrote:

price wise IDGAF

when The Rolling Stones ask u, plz let us all know since u already know so much
you really think Mick Jagger said OMG BRUV GET ME SPUSTA?
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:38 pm

postersjohnny wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:36 pm
ppl gotta chill
Lulzzzz
mlwells04
Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:59 pm

These releases did not sell out. They manually sold out most of the editions. Comical amateur hour

What a terribly ran release all over. Not even sure what anyone was thinking or how either artist allowed this. I don’t know the details but there should have been no reason why you put these two up against each other with these prices with the holidays around the corner.

Now the worst part is that because these releases were so poorly ran, that whole “marq get his money” probably won’t happen because I can’t imagine anyone wanting to buy the aps for this price and after seeing them up for this long.
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:07 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:46 pm
Hope I can cop even just the main edition on metallic gold. :drool:
Did you cop?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:35 pm

Luls. How long were they up?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Ha, had to run out for some errands and totally spaced it. Guess I didn’t want it that bad! Luls.

Were they up for awhile?
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
KipPotapych
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:56 pm

Lol. Long enough for them to pull them. So there is still a chance!
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:07 pm

$250 for a sparkle seemed alright to me. Maybe the runs of 5 were priced a tad high but im sure they will be selling for that or more in the secondary.
postersjohnny
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:00 pm

christorge2 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:07 pm
$250 for a sparkle seemed alright to me. Maybe the runs of 5 were priced a tad high but im sure they will be selling for that or more in the secondary.
I got the emek foil for $250. I thought that was a good price for an edition of 75. I asked my wife if it wud be cool if we also get the regular, she said yes but when I went back it was sold out. I emailed collections and they said none were left :facepalm: . its all good glad I got the foil.