Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Here is a pic of the mini CC that I was asking about earlier. I don't think it's just the camera that took a saturated pic although it could be altered with some sort of effect. Notice the dudes pants, the rug on the mammoth, the tusks, etc. Anyone else have one with these colors?

I'm not someone else.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:56 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
alittle wrote:Wait...there is a place I can dump all this fudge I don't want via raffle?

Maybe I've misjudged these Facebook groups.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the 311 xchange is full of it. its amazing. trying to raffle a $150 print at 20 spots for $20. amazing how so many of them do it.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:01 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:Here is a pic of the mini CC that I was asking about earlier. I don't think it's just the camera that took a saturated pic although it could be altered with some sort of effect. Notice the dudes pants, the rug on the mammoth, the tusks, etc. Anyone else have one with these colors?

This is the purp rhino mini. Check out my photos on the CC discussion thread. I have this mini. Purp rhino and red tusks.
ImageT.K.C.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Awesome Bryn! I'm going ot use my reg mini CC as a place mat now I guess. Can't go back after seeing the purple rhino
I'm not someone else.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Purp rhino FTW. The paper might not be as fancy or nice as the other "variants" and/or "special papers," but the purp a derp is dope.
ImageT.K.C.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:16 pm

alittle wrote:Wait...there is a place I can dump all this fudge I don't want via raffle?

Wtf happened to this guy?
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Wow.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:31 pm

bubbie wrote:

Judging by at least one post (by a different member) that's been deleted since (over in the Random thread) I'd guess he was talking fudge about some 3-post member's for sale thread for a not in hand print. But I was driving home during all of it so i'm not sure how many posts were deleted/the full extent of what transpired.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Oh, and:

#freealittle
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
bubbie wrote:

Judging by at least one post (by a different member) that's been deleted since (over in the Random thread) I'd guess he was talking fudge about some 3-post member's for sale thread for a not in hand print. But I was driving home during all of it so i'm not sure how many posts were deleted/the full extent of what transpired.
But aren't FS posts for stuff that isn't in hand against the rules? Banning for calling that out would be kinda strange. :-?
So it goes...
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

dude was itching for a ban lately
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:49 pm

mfaith wrote:
iwokeinrelief wrote:
bubbie wrote:

But aren't FS posts for stuff that isn't in hand against the rules? Banning for calling that out would be kinda strange. :-?
Yeah, I realized I'm combining two threads in my head, so the above is likely not correct. However:

I'm really going off of the text that Rambo quoted over in the random thread where the moderator had edited alittle's post and cited the rule about not discussing for sale threads (I'm not sure if the quoted post no longer exists or if it got edited down further after the fact). So not sure what happened, but in some way it pertained to that, or at least started with that.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Not sure what happened but I know we normally talk fudge when someone does something dumb like that. I'd be shocked if him pointing that out is the reason he got banned. That would be pretty drymounting silly.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

where's the other guy?
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:21 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Not sure what happened but I know we normally talk fudge when someone does something dumb like that. I'd be shocked if him pointing that out is the reason he got banned. That would be pretty drymounting silly.
Yeah, I saw the moderator edited post of alittle's that you quoted over in the random thread and had incorrectly linked it with another set of posts, mostly just due to context. Whatever he did either related to that rule, or he could have been giving the mod fudge after his post was edited.