Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:13 pm

FroDawg wrote:Damn, Bryn. That is a sweet frame-up...you'll be blissed out for awhile looking at that one; until the baby cries any way! :D

Yeah, fro, let's do lunch tomorrow. I know just the place. :D Did you see this one I picked up as well?

ImageT.K.C.
suchacyn
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:32 pm

bryndavies wrote:Moe summer tour AE up in the shop now.
back up!
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: Nice Bryn. I like that Greek Theater Emek peeking back there too.
bryndavies wrote:
FroDawg wrote:Damn, Bryn. That is a sweet frame-up...you'll be blissed out for awhile looking at that one; until the baby cries any way! :D

Yeah, fro, let's do lunch tomorrow. I know just the place. :D Did you see this one I picked up as well?

I'm not someone else.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks! Second person who noticed that Emek. :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:10 pm

bryndavies wrote:Thanks! Second person who noticed that Emek. :pint:
Okay, just home from work and back to an entertaining part of my life. I've officially traversed from the land of the impressed to the land of envy. That caravan. :drool:

Dude, where/when?
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:15 pm

FroDawg wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Thanks! Second person who noticed that Emek. :pint:
Okay, just home from work and back to an entertaining part of my life. I've officially traversed from the land of the impressed to the land of envy. That caravan. :drool:

Dude, where/when?

Well, I was on the hunt for it like most right after the lotto. Finally had enough drinks one night to pull the trigger at what I would consider a fair price, all things considered. Certainly paid a chunk, but not what some of of the higher sales have been recorded at. Then, once it landed, and after a funny/embarrassing moment when I thought blue streaks in the sky was damage, and not clouds, I took it straight into the framer the next week. It's been there for about 3 weeks and I just snatched it up today. Quad matte, museum glass, yada, yada, yada.

Thanks for the envy! :D :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:25 pm

bryndavies wrote:

Man! Those frame ups are great! Denali Graphics?
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:26 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
bryndavies wrote:

Man! Those frame ups are great! Denali Graphics?

You know it! :pint: I'm there about once a month as of late.
ImageT.K.C.
Dubflakes
Art Expert

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:40 am

bryndavies wrote:Certainly paid a chunk, but not what some of of the higher sales have been recorded at.
:hanging: Don't have to tell me.
bryndavies wrote: after a funny/embarrassing moment when I thought blue streaks in the sky was damage, and not clouds,
Not the best color choice on the clouds. Looks pretty random on the reg. I have to admit I was staring at it for awhile trying to figure out what was going on up there. Looks better on the squash where it's clearly visible and offers some contrast with the paper.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:58 am

That framed caravan looks great!!! Lovely job. :clap:

The night blue also shows the clouds nicely. Not for sale/trade. This will get furthur treatment when I get a chance.

Finally just put some of my Spusta on the wall after being here for a month now. Already making me smile. :D

The invitation is even with the light switch entering our bedroom. I had it center with the wall and I think my OCD kicked in and it drove me insane. You can see it when walking around the corner near the entrance of our apartment. Love it.

me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 am

zefarrett wrote:That framed caravan looks great!!! Lovely job. :clap:

The night blue also shows the clouds nicely. Not for sale/trade. This will get furthur treatment when I get a chance.
You will sell me the night blue. You will sell me the night blue. You will sell me the night blue.

Is it working yet?
I'm not someone else.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 am

Dammit, as usual some jackass decided I need to be at a meeting from 3:00 to about 3:20/3:30 today. Right during hot drop time for Spusta Studio :evil:
If anyone scores and they don't want it, let me know.
I'm not someone else.
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Refresh - 1 hour
refresh - 2 hours
refresh - 3 hours...
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:35 pm

:hanging: I know it's going to drop as soon as I get up to leave
I'm not someone else.