Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 pm

SpinalRemains wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
lujborg wrote: but being the good guy that you are, you pb for people on these drops? what about the other fans that you're taking away from because you're buying more than one? that's not very fair for them daniel. i hope you get blocked from buying.
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand. People that wanted them got them. Not taking any away from real fans because I myself am not buying more than one. You guys are so thick headed.
You are buying more than one, you just choose to sell them to people you know for what you paid. To Lujborg's point you're taking them out of the hands of another fan and putting them into the hands of a fan you deem worthy. Dude's got more than a couple hundred fans, right? But hey, this is a hobby, fudge happens, and there's only so many prints to go around. So you keep doing you. I'm only in this thread for the laughs, keep 'em coming.
I didn't sell them to anyone. People gave me their account info and paid with their money. I just helped people out who asked for help because they were unable to try on a drop for whatever reason. I didn't deem anyone worthy or not. I just helped whoever asked. If you want help, just ask me. But you keep doing you, and I'll keep doing me.
TheBeard
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:30 pm

I hope you both keeping doing you because it's making me laugh.
Woodrocket podcast - http://itun.es/us/8lNFJ.c
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not really into the whole Dr Seuss theme. I tried two drops for a birthday present for my girlfriend and quickly realized it was a giant waste of time. Got her a really nice Winters OG instead. I think you might have missed the point I made, but I'd rather not get anymore involved in this. Vaya con Dios Bodhi
partpat
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 pm

If you listen you can hear the sounds of everyone on Eb laughing at this thread.

Noob shut your mouth your only making it worse.

Everyone else good work this thread is gold.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand.

I know a bunch of people that put them in the hands of the fans too.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Giclees. Sigh. We're done here, folks.
zacharypower7
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:03 pm

weshallallbe wrote:Giclees. Sigh. We're done here, folks.
While I wish it were a screenprint I like Happy Pleasant Flight just as much in giclee form.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:05 pm

oooh yes. finally the giclee vs screenprint debate we have been waiting to have. never been touched upon anywhere in this forum.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:08 pm

35mmpaul wrote:oooh yes. finally the giclee vs screenprint debate we have been waiting to have. never been touched upon anywhere in this forum.

Haha, fair. Maybe I should have said "plentiful giclee edition" instead of just giclee.
zacharypower7
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:11 pm

35mmpaul wrote:oooh yes. finally the giclee vs screenprint debate we have been waiting to have. never been touched upon anywhere in this forum.
Not my intention to derail the current fun. Just saying I have that print and like it. Even though it isnt screenprinted. For what it's worth I tried to buy the OG but it was gone. Just partial to the image.
zacharypower7
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:14 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
SpinalRemains wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
lujborg wrote: but being the good guy that you are, you pb for people on these drops? what about the other fans that you're taking away from because you're buying more than one? that's not very fair for them daniel. i hope you get blocked from buying.
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand. People that wanted them got them. Not taking any away from real fans because I myself am not buying more than one. You guys are so thick headed.
You are buying more than one, you just choose to sell them to people you know for what you paid. To Lujborg's point you're taking them out of the hands of another fan and putting them into the hands of a fan you deem worthy. Dude's got more than a couple hundred fans, right? But hey, this is a hobby, fudge happens, and there's only so many prints to go around. So you keep doing you. I'm only in this thread for the laughs, keep 'em coming.
I didn't sell them to anyone. People gave me their account info and paid with their money. I just helped people out who asked for help because they were unable to try on a drop for whatever reason. I didn't deem anyone worthy or not. I just helped whoever asked. If you want help, just ask me. But you keep doing you, and I'll keep doing me.
What kind of account info? Just curious.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:27 pm

soam24 wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand.

I know a bunch of people that put them in the hands of the fans too.

:lol: :notworthy:
weshallallbe wrote:Giclees. Sigh. We're done here, folks.
Please don't tell me you're one of those
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm not. Was looking to fuel the fire but then realized I'd had enough beer and needed to shut up.

EDIT: Spusta thread does just fine with me posting every ten pages or so and without fueling the fire.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:56 pm

all editions of Branch with Birds were giclees.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:06 pm

soam24 wrote:Image
...and everyone gets a HUMPBACK WHALE!!! you get a humpback whale! and you get a humpback whale! everybody gets a HUMPBACK WHAAAALLLEEEEEEEE!
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral