Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 pm

noeldaddy wrote: Weekly summary of this thread:
Wednesday morning - excitement and hope
Wednesday night - butthurt
Thursday - bitching about bots; attacking other members due to jealousy
Friday through Tuesday - crickets
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 pm

If we get magnet butthurt, I will have seen it all.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
ThePhish1
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 pm

alittle wrote:Just pretend danielmcwooktard doesn't exist. Works great for me.
2nd this. blocked on all platforms. life has been good.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:11 pm

what's the flip.... drop this week?
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:15 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
:lol: :lol:
zacharypower7
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:24 pm

I hope they start a new page on Spusta.com for magnet rants. Last week was quite amusing. Magnet rants would take it to the next level.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Magnets for sale! Magnets for sale! Get your red hot magnets here! Magnets for sale!

I see a street vendor pushing a cart full of fresh magnets.

I also see the price of magnets on drop changing as it becomes obvious to all that the street value is hundreds of dollars per magnet.

Butthurt is coming in a big way on the magnet front if it's not here already, boys and girls. There is no substitute for a heroin fix, and Spusta magnets are the new heroin.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:52 pm

lujborg wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:
weshallallbe wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:dude this is EB not your livejournal to dump your purse out.

I know way more about you than people I've known for years cause of how much of yourself you put online.

Yeah. Agree with this. And that's fine.

Personally I'm jealous that you traded a Smeezy or whatever from a recent release for a Listening. I would have loved to be on your end of that trade. Who cares why people are buying? For trade, flip (which I absolutely think can be in trade form), or to hang/put in a flat file...either way with some Spusta fans all of it is taking away from someone who 'deserves' it more. Luckily little of that fudge has made it to this thread. The FB and MS' site are both very funny and very annoying to read when it comes to comments. We're all people and what we do with these pieces of paper realistically doesn't make us any better or worse than any other person. I feel like this sentence should say something about bots to protect me from jokes regarding the last sentence...but this post is already longer than I like to make my statements around here.
I agree with you 100%. But I have to constantly defend myself because I traded something like Smeezy for Listening. People attack me for no reason other than the fact that I'm half decent at drops, and I trade recent drops.

the kicker is you're in an "exclusive" group that removes people for selling after a drop but allows "trading up" immediately. the hypocrisy in that scenario is quite clear.

but being the good guy that you are, you pb for people on these drops? what about the other fans that you're taking away from because you're buying more than one? that's not very fair for them daniel. i hope you get blocked from buying.
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand. People that wanted them got them. Not taking any away from real fans because I myself am not buying more than one. You guys are so thick headed.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:55 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
:clap:
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:02 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:Fair enough. I'll take y'alls suggestions.
that lasted long
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:02 pm

The entitlement of the average Spusta fan makes me feel embarrassed on a gut level to like even some of his art but then I remember a basic truth of creation...you can't pick your fans. This 'true fan' crap has gone far enough.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 pm

SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
lujborg wrote: but being the good guy that you are, you pb for people on these drops? what about the other fans that you're taking away from because you're buying more than one? that's not very fair for them daniel. i hope you get blocked from buying.
They're going into the hands of fans. I don't see how that's hard to understand. People that wanted them got them. Not taking any away from real fans because I myself am not buying more than one. You guys are so thick headed.
You are buying more than one, you just choose to sell them to people you know for what you paid. To Lujborg's point you're taking them out of the hands of another fan and putting them into the hands of a fan you deem worthy. Dude's got more than a couple hundred fans, right? But hey, this is a hobby, fudge happens, and there's only so many prints to go around. So you keep doing you. I'm only in this thread for the laughs, keep 'em coming.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:14 pm

New print.