Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17553
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 pm

School wrote:When does he usually drop?
seems to me that most of his drops are (were?) late afternoon / early evening Eastern Time, but I haven't tried for anything on his store in quite a while.
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
School
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

RiotAct wrote:
School wrote:When does he usually drop?
seems to me that most of his drops are (were?) late afternoon / early evening Eastern Time, but I haven't tried for anything on his store in quite a while.

Thanks max your a good man. Btw you should of named your son Dennis
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:All quiet on the studio site, I wonder if that means sneaky drop time.
My body is ready.
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 pm

School wrote:When does he usually drop?
Image
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17553
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 pm

School wrote:
RiotAct wrote:
School wrote:When does he usually drop?
seems to me that most of his drops are (were?) late afternoon / early evening Eastern Time, but I haven't tried for anything on his store in quite a while.

Thanks max your a good man. Btw you should of named your son Dennis
that was our 2nd choice :D
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13853
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
Non-Fiction
Art Expert
Posts: 1134
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Connecticut

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Would be nice if Store just popped-up with goodies and no notice!!!


:pint:
User avatar
ajaxbro
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:04 pm
Location: Murica

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
Yes. What a bummer.
Image
User avatar
boraaa
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 am
Location: Los Angeles

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 pm

ajaxbro wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
Yes. What a bummer.
total bummer :P
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:47 pm

ajaxbro wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
Yes. What a bummer.
Thanks guys! Guess this frees up my evening since that's when he's normally been dropping stuff.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
:( Does the site usually give a heads up beforehand?
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
:( Does the site usually give a heads up beforehand?
Not typically.
User avatar
bullelk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Lately they let us know on fbook.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:50 pm

mnachmia3113 wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Looks like no drop today after all. Bummer.
:( Does the site usually give a heads up beforehand?
Not typically.
So, if anything was going to drop today, it would be up already?
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9526
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

reading , how the drymount does it work
Post Reply