Welker Studio Updates

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:09 am

:iagree:

And that Tree line art is the titties. Fantastic.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2463
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:18 pm

Looks like all the Calling of St Jerry were spoken for before the drop.
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6807
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Only wanted All Saints Day, but could not be there till a couple minutes too late.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52816
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:35 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:18 pm
Looks like all the Calling of St Jerry were spoken for before the drop.
Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18194
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:44 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:35 pm
GoBluePanic wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:18 pm
Looks like all the Calling of St Jerry were spoken for before the drop.
Huh?
Probably via a presale or FB/fan group.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3726
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:59 pm

friend said he didn't see any presales offered (and he's in all of the welker groups). i dunno.

fin dac drop was the same time so i skipped the welker.
Image
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:00 pm

No presales to my knowledge. Hell people were begging for group presales but no dice.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:07 pm

With the exception of 15 prints that were held back for the studio, all went on sale at 1pm.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:30 pm

acidburn wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:07 pm
With the exception of 15 prints that were held back for the studio, all went on sale at 1pm.
Thanks, dad.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
Post Reply