Welker Studio Updates

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mahilgen
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Gatehouse was gone very quickly, and I lost Ocean Man in the checkout process. Still Valley Grrl left and all in the colorized series.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 pm

butter80 wrote:Gatehouse :pint:
Nice score. This is my favorite print that was released from this show. Congrats!!
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2464
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 pm

bigmclargehuge1 wrote:I got a letterpress, it was available. All prints were available except the free print given out at the show.
Did everything populate at the same time for you?

They seemed to pop up in 3 stages for me. The small colored prints > some of the black and white > the rest. All a few minutes apart
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
genericuser
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 pm
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Yeah, no CC option killed me on that one :cry:
User avatar
bigmclargehuge1
Art Expert
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 am
Location: Pacific Grove, CA

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 pm

applehead wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Damn, I was hoping to grab a copy of "Waiting for the Flood" from Spoke today but it popped up as Sold Out immediately. :neutral:
release date for that is tbd. original was sold last week
You are thinking of After the Flood. Waiting for the Flood was sold as a print and there were copies today.
User avatar
bigmclargehuge1
Art Expert
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 am
Location: Pacific Grove, CA

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:
bigmclargehuge1 wrote:I got a letterpress, it was available. All prints were available except the free print given out at the show.
Did everything populate at the same time for you?

They seemed to pop up in 3 stages for me. The small colored prints > some of the black and white > the rest. All a few minutes apart
Yes, stages
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:48 pm

bigmclargehuge1 wrote:
applehead wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Damn, I was hoping to grab a copy of "Waiting for the Flood" from Spoke today but it popped up as Sold Out immediately. :neutral:
release date for that is tbd. original was sold last week
You are thinking of After the Flood. Waiting for the Flood was sold as a print and there were copies today.
You're right. They sold out of this print at the show. I had #106 and was not able to buy it at the opening.

85 copies were sold at the opening, so maybe they did hold a few back for the online release.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2464
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:04 pm

bigmclargehuge1 wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:
bigmclargehuge1 wrote:I got a letterpress, it was available. All prints were available except the free print given out at the show.
Did everything populate at the same time for you?

They seemed to pop up in 3 stages for me. The small colored prints > some of the black and white > the rest. All a few minutes apart
Yes, stages
:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
DoubleDown
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

applehead wrote:
bigmclargehuge1 wrote:
applehead wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Damn, I was hoping to grab a copy of "Waiting for the Flood" from Spoke today but it popped up as Sold Out immediately. :neutral:
release date for that is tbd. original was sold last week
You are thinking of After the Flood. Waiting for the Flood was sold as a print and there were copies today.
You're right. They sold out of this print at the show. I had #106 and was not able to buy it at the opening.

85 copies were sold at the opening, so maybe they did hold a few back for the online release.
I also got a copy of Waiting for the Flood. And I know of another person off EB who did too. So i'd say they had at least 5-10 up.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

Anyone score a Little Village?
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 am

blink 182 print for $20, if anyone is in the market...

https://blink182merch.com/collections/p ... ent-poster

Image
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:27 pm

thats when you separate the welker fans from the fair weather fans. Thats the test, blink182 poster. yeesh
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52834
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:31 pm

With an image of his bird that he's already used a bagillion times no less.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8502
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Welker nipple doe.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7458
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 pm

i wish there was some tiny mountaineers hiking up those low hilly slope nips. Like draw a tree or some fudge, create some depth on that tiddy.
Post Reply