Canadian EB Forum Member?

General art-related discussion.
Post Reply
mmmike
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I figure there must be some Canadian forum members here? If so I think it might be a good idea to get in touch. I figure it is much easier to do trades, buy/sell when customs is not involved. Who knows you may want to buy something another Canuck is dying to dump. Even if no trades get done now, it doesn't hurt to have those connections for future deals or event info.

Any Canadians out there?
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51875
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
jenga
Art Expert
Posts: 2750
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:00 am

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Im not sure if peepz like to admit they are canadian on here :lol:
iratasan wrote:I'm german, we prefer to find people over the internet who would agree that we cook and eat them, but a good knife fight is not bad either
User avatar
cadeallaw
Art Expert
Posts: 5447
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Location: Dayton, OH
Contact:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

If I remember correctly, there is a certain Steel Panther groupie who is on EB and lives in Canada Town.
User avatar
maxine
Art Expert
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey...I'm not a Steel Panther groupie!
User avatar
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert
Posts: 2082
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm

And I don't live in Canada . . . :oops:

Image
User avatar
Imatruck
Art Expert
Posts: 6772
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm

there should be an EB Canada......strictly for canadians. everyone wins.
User avatar
sir_smokealot
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

jenga wrote:Im not sure if peepz like to admit they are canadian on here :lol:
I'm from Canada.
I like to admit it.
Go tell the women that we're leaving.
User avatar
maxine
Art Expert
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Nice photo Reverend!

And Imatruck...I think a strictly Canadian EB sounds real boring!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51875
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Can't believe they photoshopped you out.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
maxine
Art Expert
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Codeblue wrote:Can't believe they photoshopped you out.
They didn't photoshop me out. I'm under the table Blue. :wink:
User avatar
Imatruck
Art Expert
Posts: 6772
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

maxine wrote: And Imatruck...I think a strictly Canadian EB sounds real boring!
of course it does. they're canadian.
User avatar
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert
Posts: 2082
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

maxine wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Can't believe they photoshopped you out.
They didn't photoshop me out. I'm under the table Blue. :wink:
Thanks for hooking me up too Max even though I'm just the unofficial 5th member! :clap:
User avatar
maxine
Art Expert
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Imatruck wrote:
maxine wrote: And Imatruck...I think a strictly Canadian EB sounds real boring!
of course it does. they're canadian.
I'm Canadian. Canadians are good but variety always works best.
User avatar
maxine
Art Expert
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm

ReverendToneZone wrote:
maxine wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Can't believe they photoshopped you out.
They didn't photoshop me out. I'm under the table Blue. :wink:
Thanks for hooking me up too Max even though I'm just the unofficial 5th member! :clap:
Anytime. :lol:
Post Reply