Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6715
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Batman is very butthurt that Superman put so many humans in danger in Man of Steel so he's come as Superman's reckoning. They slap peens and battle and then become friends w/ Wonder Womans help.
at least that's how the script went when I wrote it.
User avatar
BuckRodgers
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm

It's more of a character study as Superman, Batman, and Spiderman sit around for two hours talking about how they don't want to put their loved ones in danger. Then their loved ones all die. And then the Wonder Woman part happens, set to 70's funk music.
User avatar
phantomforce
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Westside

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 pm

The script that was leaked online is more like -

Superman finds batman on the ground beaten and takes him in to his home
Batman recounts his tales of sexual deviances and what a slut that robin is
Superman, aroused and a virgin, calls up wonder woman and that part happens except with rammstein playing.
User avatar
wolverine181
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 am

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Batman V Superman takes place 2 years after Man of Steel. They have a big ceremony for those that died and build a statue of Supes in his honor, little kids wear "Superman Survivor" shirts during the unveiling. Bunch of news vans are there including those from Gotham. Lex Luthor is a 20 something billionaire and he thinks he is god's gift to the world. He hates Superman because Lex believes he is better and should be the one worshiped. The audience will hate him for how slimey and evil he is along with the amount of times he escapes the law.

From there my thinking is Batman disagrees with how Superman does things. Thinks he is the one to put Superman in his place; "bring him down to earth" so to speak. But as they are squabbling, Lex comes up with some awesomely evil plan and now Superman and Batman have to team up. Somehow Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Aquaman need to fit into that plot line. Although its been said that Cyborg won't be full Cyborg yet and kind of just an introduction to the character, more for the Justice League movie.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:17 pm

phantomforce wrote:The script that was leaked online is more like -

Superman finds batman on the ground beaten and takes him in to his home
Batman recounts his tales of sexual deviances and what a slut that robin is
Superman, aroused and a virgin, calls up wonder woman and that part happens except with rammstein playing.
:clap: :rolling:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4626
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Man, this thread can really turn on a dime.
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

KSUvet wrote:Man, this thread can really turn on a dime.
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
cabernathy351
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm

wolverine181 wrote:Batman V Superman takes place 2 years after Man of Steel. They have a big ceremony for those that died and build a statue of Supes in his honor, little kids wear "Superman Survivor" shirts during the unveiling. Bunch of news vans are there including those from Gotham. Lex Luthor is a 20 something billionaire and he thinks he is god's gift to the world. He hates Superman because Lex believes he is better and should be the one worshiped. The audience will hate him for how slimey and evil he is along with the amount of times he escapes the law.

From there my thinking is Batman disagrees with how Superman does things. Thinks he is the one to put Superman in his place; "bring him down to earth" so to speak. But as they are squabbling, Lex comes up with some awesomely evil plan and now Superman and Batman have to team up. Somehow Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Aquaman need to fit into that plot line. Although its been said that Cyborg won't be full Cyborg yet and kind of just an introduction to the character, more for the Justice League movie.
Lexcorp car dealership?
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 pm

cabernathy351 wrote:Lexcorp car dealership?
Lex Luthor Laxatives
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
Brian2013
Art Expert
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:59 am

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

KSUvet wrote:Man, this thread can really turn on a dime.
Image
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
User avatar
Awesome
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

KSUvet wrote:Man, this thread can really turn on a dime.
I think it's because most of us are on medication, high on weed or drink all the time.
User avatar
wolverine181
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 am

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
cabernathy351 wrote:Lexcorp car dealership?
Lex Luthor Laxatives
It's supposed to be Lex Luthor's version of Google. But I like a laxative factory better.
User avatar
GatorsCanes
Art Expert
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Not Austin

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
cabernathy351 wrote:Lexcorp car dealership?
Lex Luthor Lexatives
FTFY.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:39 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
cabernathy351 wrote:Lexcorp car dealership?
Lex Luthor Luxury Lexus Laxatives
FTFY.
FTFY&M
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Brian2013 wrote:
KSUvet wrote:Man, this thread can really turn on a dime.
Image
That CGI looks so bad
Locked