Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
jeffreyjonesbsme
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Particle wrote:Of all the BS that goes on in this thread, complaining about shipping delays is probably the most obnoxious to me
I think the most obnoxious thing is to complain about typos!
Most of what you read on the internet is not true....signed Abraham Lincoln
PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

jeter0204
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Hmmmm as if parking didn't suck ass enough already in downtown, lets add a theater :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
jeffreyjonesbsme
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:32 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
Hmmmm as if parking didn't suck ass enough already in downtown, lets add a theater :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:
We have plenty of parking in Indianapolis. We'll take one.
Most of what you read on the internet is not true....signed Abraham Lincoln
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Come to Phoenix, AZ, Alamo. Business would be boomin' in the summer since it's too hot to be outside. :hanging:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 pm

jeffreyjonesbsme wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:
We have plenty of parking in Indianapolis. We'll take one.
Yes. That way we can go when we visit lol
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 pm

No THE RAID 2 tomorrow :(
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Image ,)
So it goes...
Ainshol
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 am

dweebofthedead wrote:No THE RAID 2 tomorrow :(
I was really hoping we'd get one as well. :cry:
ImageImageImage ImageImage
zipzapzopzoup
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm

gdeveau wrote:Just got this concerning JP vinyls:

"Hi there, Jurassic Park fan!

We’d like to start off by thanking you again for you order of Mondo’s release of Jurassic Park (Version A). This release was a long time in the making, and we are very excited that you were able to grab one from our site before they sold out.

We have been working diligently to get the orders fulfilled as quickly as possible. Due to a slight production delay, we are still waiting for a portion of the records to arrive from our manufacturer. It will take approximately 4 weeks to receive the remainder of the LPs and we will make it our priority to get them shipped out to you as soon as we have them in hand.

And don’t worry, the odds of receiving one of the random Dilophosaurus colored disc sets remains the same throughout the run! If you have any questions regarding this release, or anything else for that matter, please be sure to send us an email through the contact section of our website. We look forward to getting these out to you!

Mondo"
This was an email? If so, it's baffling that they can get it together to update customers for JP, but have yet to do so for Gravity, which is now nearly two months late.

And for the record, I'm not complaining about the delay here, but the way they've handled the situation: A single blog entry promising frequent updates (and posted after they missed their first deadline) and not a peep since or any direct communication. Not cool.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:31 pm

They just recently posted an update on Gravity. As in its in stock now and will be shipping ASAP.
zipzapzopzoup
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:They just recently posted an update on Gravity. As in its in stock now and will be shipping ASAP.
Really? Could you point me to that?

This is what I'm talking about though: As a customer, I shouldn't have to hunt for this info.

Edit: Found it.
Last edited by zipzapzopzoup on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 pm

A video of the disc was posted on Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/p9oiCRSvv3/

As a customer, you can always use the Contact section of their website if need be.
celloman85
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

iambillyg wrote:A video of the disc was posted on Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/p9oiCRSvv3/

As a customer, you can always use the Contact section of their website if need be.
i'd like to contact your Asian girlfriend, as a customer.
zipzapzopzoup
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

iambillyg wrote:A video of the disc was posted on Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/p9oiCRSvv3/

You can also always use the Contact section of their website if need be.
I have and they were spectacularly unhelpful in their response. I'm glad to see the saga will conclude soon, but they clearly have a lot to learn about customer service and communication.