Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Honestly, DrewJ was the best PB ever. Always PB'd for me and expected nothing in return.
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:Honestly, DrewJ was the best PB ever. Always PB'd for me and expected nothing in return.
He made me call him Daddy for a full month just to PB a print for me.....Wasn't worth it.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:40 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:Honestly, DrewJ was the best PB ever. Always PB'd for me and expected nothing in return.
He made me call him Daddy for a full month just to PB a print for me.....Wasn't worth it.
Haha, really? I did nothing like that. He was a solid dude. Hope he's still floating around here.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6715
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:45 pm

he left to go study particles
User avatar
omgkitty
Art Expert
Posts: 6067
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Image

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.
User avatar
sgillane
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 pm

.
Last edited by sgillane on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:he left to go study particles
I knew it!
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Ah nice!

Except it's the 20th anniversary edition being released on the 21st anniversary of the movie. But whatever. Looks great
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10383
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Didn't know those were public yet. Where'd you find those images?
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Those look great. Can't wait to see the other art on them.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15992
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 pm

omgkitty wrote:
Image

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.
:drool: :pint: :notworthy: :clap:
I do wish they would push back the film to Summer 21016..even though it's over 18months away..it doesn't seem like it will be enough timem to get all the post preduction/sfx done..i'd rather they take their time and get it right..as i really don't want another set of prequels :vomit:
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm

It's JJ Abrams. I think he's done this before.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14709
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm

jlabbate wrote:I do wish they would push back the film to Summer 21016..even though it's over 18months away..it doesn't seem like it will be enough timem to get all the post preduction/sfx done..i'd rather they take their time and get it right..as i really don't want another set of prequels :vomit:
This. The movie's not going to be as good or as polished as it should be because they're putting the rush on it. Buncha greedy bitches :?
Image
User avatar
sgillane
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:05 pm

iambillyg wrote:Didn't know those were public yet. Where'd you find those images?
You're right, that was a couple minutes early. Live now.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm

sgillane wrote:
iambillyg wrote:Didn't know those were public yet. Where'd you find those images?
You're right, that was a couple minutes early. Live now.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Locked