Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9855
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm surprised it took some of you awhile to notice that online drops have become so~so since they opened the gallery. Used to be you could still get some of the more wanted prints, but we all know that Mondo can only do so much about double dippers...sucks for us onliners. It's kinda funny Austin flippers flipping to non~Austin flippers these days.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4893
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm

captainhavoc wrote:Anyone know where we are in the shipping queue?
Llewyn Davis just changed to Processing. Not sure if that helps or not.
User avatar
lsmith55
Art Expert
Posts: 5560
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Image Don't try it, you drymount.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13902
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:10 pm

lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Yes.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Kramerica wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Yes.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23572
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 pm

matowest wrote:
captainhavoc wrote:Anyone know where we are in the shipping queue?
Llewyn Davis just changed to Processing. Not sure if that helps or not.
Same with Frozen.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
alexlikesgumbo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 pm

+1 Oz reg. Very pumped on this one...love the color/gray approach. Really looking forward to seeing it in person. While I would have liked to snag the variant, it's always a good sign to see so many people torn between which version they like more!
ISO Ravi Zupa's La Santa Muerte. :: 1xRun Referral Link
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23572
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:27 pm

alexlikesgumbo wrote:+1 Oz reg. Very pumped on this one...love the color/gray approach. Really looking forward to seeing it in person. While I would have liked to snag the variant, it's always a good sign to see so many people torn between which version they like more!
There's always the APs...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 pm

captainhavoc wrote:Anyone know where we are in the shipping queue?
How about you stop being lazy and walk half a block from your apt. and ask them. Make sure to wear your anti-rape kit if you go pass the rape field.

Or do what I do, just look on ebay to see if anyone has in hand photos of the prints that aren't located in Austin. :wink:
Last edited by jeter0204 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 pm

lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
They said that they are completely caught up on LD. They said they are on Disney now. I'll bet they undercut everyone and flipped your copy on the cheap smitty
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 pm

lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Yeah, like two weeks ago.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23572
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Yeah, like two weeks ago.
Maybe it's gone BACK...!

sorry I couldn't resist
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
Yeah, like two weeks ago.
Maybe it's gone BACK...!

sorry I couldn't resist
Image
User avatar
lsmith55
Art Expert
Posts: 5560
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:anyone who grabbed LD BTTF 1 on the drop get their print yet?
I'll bet they undercut everyone and flipped your copy on the cheap smitty
FAAAAWWWWWWWWKKKKINNNNNGGGG MOOOOOOONDDDDDOOOOOOO.
Image Don't try it, you drymount.
User avatar
alexlikesgumbo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:50 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
alexlikesgumbo wrote:+1 Oz reg. Very pumped on this one...love the color/gray approach. Really looking forward to seeing it in person. While I would have liked to snag the variant, it's always a good sign to see so many people torn between which version they like more!
There's always the APs...
Indeed! I'll be keeping an eye out for those, my finger at the ready for an "Add to Cart" opportunity! :lol:
ISO Ravi Zupa's La Santa Muerte. :: 1xRun Referral Link
Locked