Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jesseindisguise
Art Expert
Posts: 3676
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Bed-Stuy

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm

rooksbook wrote:
jesseindisguise wrote:I was looking at the schedule for the Alamo here in NY...some very cool movies on the horizon...wonder which one will get the full print regalia.
i was looking at it too - too bad it's in middle of nowhere, Yonkers :\
It's nice up there, bit a of a haul from downtown, but not bad once you get there...
Blake wrote:Always Be Tubing.
User avatar
Aparedez89
Art Expert
Posts: 1626
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:29 pm

mike123230 wrote:
Aparedez89 wrote:Tongs space doesn't really peek my interest but yea a taylor would be kinda cool.

What do I have against Sandra bullock stark lol
Is your interest hiding?
Probably hiding underneath a rock.

I mean sorry what do U have.. :oops:
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7850
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Still bummed South Lamar is under construction while I'm down there for the Edmiston show. The Ritz looks like it's picking up a lot of the slack though.
User avatar
rooksbook
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 pm

jesseindisguise wrote:
rooksbook wrote:
jesseindisguise wrote:I was looking at the schedule for the Alamo here in NY...some very cool movies on the horizon...wonder which one will get the full print regalia.
i was looking at it too - too bad it's in middle of nowhere, Yonkers :\
It's nice up there, bit a of a haul from downtown, but not bad once you get there...
Yeah, it's more getting there. Closest public transportation option is the Scarsdale metronorth and then it's a 30 minute walk to the theater haha. Guess I'll be cabbing it when I decide to make it out there!
User avatar
Parzival
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:10 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:Still bummed South Lamar is under construction while I'm down there for the Edmiston show. The Ritz looks like it's picking up a lot of the slack though.
Try the Village Drafthouse. Some great hangouts around there and closer to the gallery.
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Aparedez89 wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
Aparedez89 wrote:Tongs space doesn't really peek my interest but yea a taylor would be kinda cool.

What do I have against Sandra bullock stark lol
Is your interest hiding?
Probably hiding underneath a rock.

I mean sorry what do U have.. :oops:
Miss Congeniality
The Proposal
Two Weeks Notice
Forces of Nature
28 Days
Practical Magic
Hope Floats
Speed 2
Two if by Sea

I do have good memories of The Net, first movie I can remember going to alone, was a fun movie back then for a paranoid teen into computers. But yeah, not a fan of her.
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23357
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

starkdesign wrote:
Aparedez89 wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
Aparedez89 wrote:Tongs space doesn't really peek my interest but yea a taylor would be kinda cool.

What do I have against Sandra bullock stark lol
Is your interest hiding?
Probably hiding underneath a rock.

I mean sorry what do U have.. :oops:
Miss Congeniality
The Proposal
Two Weeks Notice
Forces of Nature
28 Days
Practical Magic
Hope Floats
Speed 2
Two if by Sea

I do have good memories of The Net, first movie I can remember going to alone, was a fun movie back then for a paranoid teen into computers. But yeah, not a fan of her.
We'll always have Speed.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
dylansdad
Art Expert
Posts: 7043
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Demolition Man.
User avatar
Aparedez89
Art Expert
Posts: 1626
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Mmm I guess I can understand I don't like Julia Roberts yet I like pretty woman.. Idk maybe its her mouth that bothers me haha

I love speed not speed 2 but yea that was the first movie I saw of hers
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 pm

she was pretty hot in The Net
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
dylansdad
Art Expert
Posts: 7043
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Image
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

lulz
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
pittidesart
Art Expert
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Image
Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?
User avatar
Solar
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Just unpacking my SDCC haul and even though I bought a stack of exclusives, my favorite piece is one I brought with me. I'm a big fan of signed copies and didn't think this one would ever happen. Thankfully it survived my tube being checked at the gate for my 2500 mile flight home. Now it's time to frame it up.

Image

Image

BTW, thanks again to RambosRemodeler for selling me the super-mint copy after the screening.
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Anyone ask Ansin about that amazing Ghibli piece and why the drymount it won't get printed...?

And when he is gonna have a solo show.

And why he won't return my calls??? :wink:



But seriously, why no Ghibli... :cry: it is just so awesome.
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
Locked