Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Awesome
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 am

wottagunn wrote:
hellosir wrote:Weird boobage on the R
they're more square shaped than round... :?
DonPiano
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 am

cutterbutter wrote:So there IS spirited away music on the release? I just saw this tracklisting and was confused when the art was featured.

1. Chapter One – The Legend of Ashitaka
2. Chapter Four – Princess Mononoke
3. Chapter Eight – Ashitaka And San
4. The Theme of My Neighbors The Yamadas – Orchestral Version
5. Takashi And Matsuko’s Tango – Sinfonico
6. Always With Me – Orchestral Version
7. A Mysterious World
8. The Moving Castle
9. War War War
10. Cave Of The Mind
11. The Baron
12. Pastorale
13. Haru’s Memories

Tracks 1-3 From Symphonic Suite Princess Mononoke
Tracks 4-5 From My Neighbors The Yamadas – Classical Album
Tracks 7-10 From Howl’s Moving Castle – Image Symphonic Suite
Tracks 11-13 From The Cat Returns – Original Soundtrack Album
The fact that it's only parts of the score for the films means I'll give this one a miss.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Jfwong
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:32 am

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna complain. I signed up for EB thinking there'd be better discussion going on. Someone posts Mo Shafeek's tweet of a full on IMAGE OF THE MONDO VINYL's and every single post thereafter is still going on about Cosplayer's hot boobage in their Mortal Kombat costumes. I'm about to quit this place before I even got started.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:35 am

She's got square tits too. Bet you at least hoped to get some round ones?
haza78
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:58 am

Jfwong wrote:I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna complain. I signed up for EB thinking there'd be better discussion going on. Someone posts Mo Shafeek's tweet of a full on IMAGE OF THE MONDO VINYL's and every single post thereafter is still going on about Cosplayer's hot boobage in their Mortal Kombat costumes. I'm about to quit this place before I even got started.

sorry, posting complaints to this thread is not allowed. does anyone have a link to the complaint thread/complaint dept?
Last edited by haza78 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
heythatsmybike
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 am

Jfwong wrote:I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna complain. I signed up for EB thinking there'd be better discussion going on. Someone posts Mo Shafeek's tweet of a full on IMAGE OF THE MONDO VINYL's and every single post thereafter is still going on about Cosplayer's hot boobage in their Mortal Kombat costumes. I'm about to quit this place before I even got started.
alison brie gifs please
Image Imagedrop. drink. repeat.
zombiedictator
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 am

You guys better never go to DragonCon. Better cosplay chicks and a lot more of them.
When stressed about getting a drop, just remember: it will decay into the same organic matter as inevitably as your rotting corpse no matter how much museum glass you put in front of it.
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 am

Is this a joke? If you are concerned about threads going off-topic maybe the internet isn't for you.
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:43 am

Think you got the wong forum?

President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
whiskaz
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 am

LeeKaye wrote:

Is this a joke? If you are concerned about threads going off-topic maybe the internet isn't for you.
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 am

Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
Benelli
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out....
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 am

President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
bkboy77
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:57 am

:offtopic:

Please share your life story here. http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... start=3405

Your welcome nub.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
omgkitty
Art Expert

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 am

starkdesign wrote:Image
moshafeek: So excited to finally share @mondotees newest LP release. An official Studio Ghibli Comp soundtrack. Worked so hard on getting these made in time for SDCC and I couldn't be more proud.
Looks awesome!