Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Superfro33 wrote: "I KNOW WHO THAT IS! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS I KNOW TOO! BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS TOO. OH I KNOW, I'LL SAY "STAN LEE" REALLY LOUD SO THEN PEOPLE KNOW FOR SURE I KNOW! THIS IS HILARIOUS!"
This sounds like you when I created my new EB handle.
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 pm

starkdesign wrote:Made a thread for the listening party, just need a date!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 3&t=137420
You guys are brining dates? .... Fuq...
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Particle wrote:
Superfro33 wrote: "I KNOW WHO THAT IS! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS I KNOW TOO! BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS TOO. OH I KNOW, I'LL SAY "STAN LEE" REALLY LOUD SO THEN PEOPLE KNOW FOR SURE I KNOW! THIS IS HILARIOUS!"
I never called you Stan Lee. That wouldn't even make any sense.
Particle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
Particle wrote:
I never called you Stan Lee. That wouldn't even make any sense.
Ah. You've bested me again fro
Dnpayne
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Is the Version A of the JP vinyl a timed release? I love the JC richard piece and I've been trying to snag it. This might be the only way.

And I'm not familiar with the vinyl releases, but why the early notice? June seems so far away!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Dnpayne wrote:Is the Version A of the JP vinyl a timed release? I love the JC richard piece and I've been trying to snag it. This might be the only way.

And I'm not familiar with the vinyl releases, but why the early notice? June seems so far away!
Will you list it for sale before it's in hand?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Particle wrote: Ah. You've bested me again fro
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:17 pm

jeter0204 wrote:He made me call him Daddy for a full month just to PB a print for me.
Incredible.

Superfro33 wrote:"I KNOW WHO THAT IS! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS I KNOW TOO! BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS TOO. OH I KNOW, I'LL SAY "STAN LEE" REALLY LOUD SO THEN PEOPLE KNOW FOR SURE I KNOW! THIS IS HILARIOUS!"
Lulz.
phubar2 wrote:I know this was discussed a few days/pages ago, but I'm just catching up....

How can someone have lived in Texas their entire life and never been to Austin? And then to top it off you make the decision to move to Amarillo?!

I don't even...How can...I don't...Why?

I was born and raised here. All my family is here. I only lived in Houston my 8th grade year with my cousin because they moved there and we thought it'd be cool if i moved with 'em, and to my surprise my dad was cool with it. Then they moved back. So there's that. Btw, the weather here is fackin gay.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Particle wrote:
starkdesign wrote:Made a thread for the listening party, just need a date!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 3&t=137420
You guys are brining dates? .... Fuq...
For realz yo, gotta get my tux cleaned too. Classin' this place up!
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
Migs
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
phubar2 wrote:I know this was discussed a few days/pages ago, but I'm just catching up....

How can someone have lived in Texas their entire life and never been to Austin? And then to top it off you make the decision to move to Amarillo?!

I was born and raised here. All my family is here. I only lived in Houston my 8th grade year with my cousin because they moved there and we thought it'd be cool if i moved with 'em, and to my surprise my dad was cool with it. Then they moved back. So there's that. Btw, the weather here is fackin gay.
Texas is a big place, if your family only lives in one town I can see how you never made it to Austin growing up. I do remember taking a field trip to the Texas State Capitol, must have been 7th grade since that was Tx hist, and that was when I lived in Corpus Christi. I had family though in Houston, Laredo, and Weslaco (McAllen), and I went to a lot of little towns because I was a nerd and did UIL math/science. And my mom taught Texas history so most of our family trips were educational, like going to see the Goliad reenactment etc.... I've never been to Amarillo though, farthest I've made it North is Dallas.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Migs wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:

Texas is a big place, if your family only lives in one town I can see how you never made it to Austin growing up. I do remember taking a field trip to the Texas State Capitol, must have been 7th grade since that was Tx hist, and that was when I lived in Corpus Christi. I had family though in Houston, Laredo, and Weslaco (McAllen), and I went to a lot of little towns because I was a nerd and did UIL math/science. And my mom taught Texas history so most of our family trips were educational, like going to see the Goliad reenactment etc.... I've never been to Amarillo though, farthest I've made it North is Dallas.
And that aint very north lol. Well i can say this, you're missin out on a pretty nasty dust storm here haha. Yeah i don't think some people understand just how giant Texas really is..
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
Migs wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:

And that aint very north lol. Well i can say this, you're missin out on a pretty nasty dust storm here haha. Yeah i don't think some people understand just how giant Texas really is..
Went to school at Texas Tech in Lubbock. I remember we had a rainstorm on top of a dust-storm and it rained mud for a good while.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:11 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Went to school at Texas Tech in Lubbock. I remember we had a rainstorm on top of a dust-storm and it rained mud for a good while.
Sounds about right lol, it's brutal.
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Superfro33 wrote:The only thing worse than the Stan Lee cameos are more Star Wars movies and the old cast being old in them
Fixed.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 pm

machination wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:The only thing worse than the Stan Lee cameos are more Star Wars movies and the old cast being old in them
Fixed.
QFT