General art-related discussion.
AaronBKoontz
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
AaronBKoontz wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
AaronBKoontz wrote:Ugh.
That's right. See, now you know how it feels when people try to argue stupid bullshit?
So me knowing the writer, realizing this was copy and pasted as if it was his own comment politely calling him out for said comment, with multiple disclaimers and aptly parsing my comments mind you, is the equivalent of arguing "stupid bullshit?"

Gotcha.
I hate to sound condescending... which means to talk down to you by the way, but yes that's exactly what I'm saying.
The more you talk on here the more I realize how impossibly frustrating you are. I can't even imagine what a dredge of a person like you must be like in real life.
I hate to sound condescending... which means to talk down to you by the way.
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm

AaronBKoontz wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Being requested to apologize to strangers on the interntz for grammatical errors is not something I had imagined would be part of my day today...
Damn. You're right, I just called you out for a comma or an improper use of their/they're/there

And it may be insignificant to many of you but that's not the point. It's disrespectful to the writer who wrote this witty blurb. And passing it off as your own is wrong.

Again, had dude just acknowledged that and not got defensive and justified why he doesn't care then I wouldn't care any more either.
I get your point, but we REALLY can't start arguing about who gets disrespected here...this thread is disrespectful to logic and human decency every freakin' day.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Someone get this Aaron guy some weed

:ziggi: :ziggi: :ziggi: :ziggi: :ziggi:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

AaronBKoontz wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Being requested to apologize to strangers on the interntz for grammatical errors is not something I had imagined would be part of my day today...
Damn. You're right, I just called you out for a comma or an improper use of their/they're/there

And it may be insignificant to many of you but that's not the point. It's disrespectful to the writer who wrote this witty blurb. And passing it off as your own is wrong.

Again, had dude just acknowledged that and not got defensive and justified why he doesn't care then I wouldn't care any more either.
But he did acknowledge that and he wasn't passing it off as his own dude. :hanging: Give it a rest.

AaronBKoontz wrote:
The more you talk on here the more I realize how impossibly frustrating you are. I can't even imagine what a dredge of a person like you must be like in real life.
Pfft this is Ts good side. He is far more pleasant/enjoyable on here than in real life.

rubberneck wrote:
AaronBKoontz wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

9/10.

Nailed it
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
AaronBKoontz
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Someone get this Aaron guy some weed

Now we're talkin'
I hate to sound condescending... which means to talk down to you by the way.
mobius006
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

jeter0204
Art Expert

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

AaronBKoontz wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

How long have you and this writer been dating? You seem to be very protective of him and his work.

Also Rubberneck is part of the IRA so I would sleep with 1 eye open
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 pm

AaronBKoontz wrote:
Timbrh2001 wrote:
AaronBKoontz wrote:
So me knowing the writer, realizing this was copy and pasted as if it was his own comment politely calling him out for said comment, with multiple disclaimers and aptly parsing my comments mind you, is the equivalent of arguing "stupid bullshit?"

Gotcha.
I hate to sound condescending... which means to talk down to you by the way, but yes that's exactly what I'm saying.
Poor guy, nap time?
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 pm

It was funnier when RN wrote it.
That's what she said
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:47 pm

finneganm wrote:It was funnier when RN quoted it.
ftfy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:47 pm

That's what she said
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 pm

It's like when Hendrix played All Along the Watchtower. Was it his? No, but he drymounting owned it man. Owned it.
That's what she said
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
AaronBKoontz wrote:
rubberneck wrote:

How long have you and this writer been dating? You seem to be very protective of him and his work.

Also Rubberneck is part of the IRA so I would sleep with 1 eye open
I read the article. It was kind of fudge. Had I wrote it, I wouldn't even want to take credit for my blunder.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Jesse David Fox wrote:It was funnier when RN wrote it.
That's what she said