Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 am

That ended up being Nike's announcement of the BTTF shoes... I guess it could also be more BTTF related. I'd be stoked on that.
shibby
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 am

quit bagging on LA ppl. It may seem boring at times and you need to travel everywhere by car, but there are tons of galleries and artshows and concert all the time. summertime especialy.
oldboy
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:12 am

awesome :drool:
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 am

shibby wrote:quit bagging on LA ppl. It may seem boring at times and you need to travel everywhere by car, but there are tons of galleries and artshows and concert all the time. summertime especialy.
Parts of L.A. have the most superficial people you will ever meet. This makes for interesting situations, but some people wouldn't be able to deal with it for years (or they'd go somewhere else and realize there are different people out there). That being said, I wouldn't mind staying there for a period of time. The exhibitions, concerts, and other events would be worth it. L.A. has a lot more in that respect compared to other places around the world.
Cragars
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 am

machination wrote:
shibby wrote:quit bagging on LA ppl. It may seem boring at times and you need to travel everywhere by car, but there are tons of galleries and artshows and concert all the time. summertime especialy.
Parts of L.A. have the most superficial people you will ever meet. This makes for interesting situations, but some people wouldn't be able to deal with it for years (or they'd go somewhere else and realize there are different people out there). That being said, I wouldn't mind staying there for a period of time. The exhibitions, concerts, and other events would be worth it. L.A. has a lot more in that respect compared to other places around the world.
People who believe themselves to be cultured simply because they are in close proximity to an area rich in culture. Does make for lulz
ironjaiden
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 am

cutterbutter wrote:That ended up being Nike's announcement of the BTTF shoes... I guess it could also be more BTTF related. I'd be stoked on that.
And I will buy the fudge outta those silly lookin shoes. Christ man I'm vegan and I'll still buy those. Whatever offering to the cow gods I've gotta give is not too much to ask for a pair of BTTF future shoes!

Now if Jordache would just make the self drying jacket I'd be golden :drool:
Mista2x
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 am

Yeah let's set sail to Team Back to the Future and sink the JP bandwagon that has taken over the thread!
fnord
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am

How about we get a team together for an actually good movie.

Team Time Bandits anyone?
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am

Mista2x wrote:Yeah let's set sail to Team Back to the Future and sink the JP bandwagon that has taken over the thread!
We cant help that there is a Mondo series now, that we can come out of the cave of our Team JP thread. :wink:
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am

ironjaiden wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:LA's drymounting boring as hell
Says the guy living in Virginia.
:lol:

don't be jealous.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 am

I was stationed in Virgina for 4 years I liked it, but then I did live in Virgina Beach though.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
charter
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 am

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
Mista2x wrote:Yeah let's set sail to Team Back to the Future and sink the JP bandwagon that has taken over the thread!
We cant help that there is a Mondo series now, that we can come out of the cave of our Team JP thread. :wink:
HAHA I love it. We talk about JP In here and we are sent to our own little thread in the movies forum. Then, voila...Mondo does a JP series and we all migrate back in here. HAHAHAHA...poetic.
spankman
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am

I want to join Team Predator. 8)
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
SaintNoir
Art Expert

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 am

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
Only on announcement and release days! ::pulls out broom and pokes Team JP back into their closet::

:lol:
Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.