Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Trungtastic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:12 am
Location: Austin

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 pm

impulse bought a whalen regular

no ragrets
User avatar
TheGeneralDean
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 pm

+1 Ortiz Reg +1 Beckett Reg

Don't usually have much luck on the work internets. Must not be in high demand.

Congrats to those that scored.
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

If anyone wanted a Beckett reg and missed out, I'm volunteering myself as a PB. I like it, but if someone likes it more, it's theirs. PM me.
User avatar
ELSEGUND0666
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Austin

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Any one want to part with a Beckett. PM me
User avatar
TheDarkness
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 am
Location: Germany

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 pm

+1 Ortiz reg. Was difficult to decide between the Ortiz and Backett
User avatar
OsironESP
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 pm

+1 Whalen Variant, have to keep the whalen collection going.

Somehow ended up with media mail $7 shipping, odd.

Particle is not DrewJ?! Finkle is eihnorn? Eihnhorn is finkle? drymount. :roll:
Image
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13817
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 pm

ctankep wrote:If anyone wanted a Beckett reg and missed out, I'm volunteering myself as a PB. I like it, but if someone likes it more, it's theirs. PM me.
ELSEGUND0666 wrote:Any one want to part with a Beckett. PM me
Something very ironic about these two posts being one after another.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
maddoghoek100
Art Expert
Posts: 2897
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am
Location: NYC

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 pm

could not resist the whalen, tried but had to pull the trigger.
User avatar
ELSEGUND0666
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm
Location: Austin

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Kramerica wrote:
ctankep wrote:If anyone wanted a Beckett reg and missed out, I'm volunteering myself as a PB. I like it, but if someone likes it more, it's theirs. PM me.
ELSEGUND0666 wrote:Any one want to part with a Beckett. PM me
Something very ironic about these two posts being one after another.
Ya saw that post as soon as I hit submit.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Year of Whalen soldiers on...
User avatar
xbrc
Art Expert
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:55 pm
Location: MN

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 pm

partpat wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:
soam24 wrote:Beckett was the winner.
passed on all of them

yep
Was thinking about the reg, then decided to pass.
Image Image
User avatar
sincere86a
Art Expert
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 am
Location: ATX

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 pm

From Ortiz's Facebook. Haha

"Did you miss out on the Mondo drop today? Don't worry, baby girl. Randy will take care of you. I got that AP action to sooooothe your butthurt (sexy)."
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Agentcoy.

killing aftermarkets everywhere
Image
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 pm

sincere86a wrote:From Ortiz's Facebook. Haha

"Did you miss out on the Mondo drop today? Don't worry, baby girl. Randy will take care of you. I got that AP action to sooooothe your butthurt (sexy)."

That is awesome
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 pm

soam24 wrote:Agentcoy.

killing aftermarkets everywhere

that is not bettercallsauls ebay handle
Locked