Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7853
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 pm

IWish wrote:Rich Kelly for bill and ted. I'd like to see it.
You read my mind!

Image
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6340
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:03 pm

I'd like to see Mitchell portraits. Rufus for part 1 and Death for part 2.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25747
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:05 pm

How about that semiretired guy, Stout?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm

rubberneck wrote:How about that semiretired guy, Stout?
Who?

Hopefully the prints are awesome. I loved those movies growing up.
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6340
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm

rubberneck wrote:How about that semiretired guy, Stout?
He's probably laying low til The Guardians of the Galaxy.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23373
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm

You know it's gonna be the Hork. Nothing screams "BILL AND TED" more than Aaron Horkey. :roll:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 pm

binky79 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:How about that semiretired guy, Stout?
He's probably laying low til The Guardians of the Galaxy.
mmmm Stout Guardians of the Galaxy :drool:
So it goes...
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9836
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Darkknight37 wrote:
IWish wrote:Rich Kelly for bill and ted. I'd like to see it.
You read my mind!
Heh. Great minds...
rubberneck wrote:How about that semiretired guy, Stout?
Stout never really crosses my mind, anymore. I kinda' like that his releases come out as a totally unexpected surprise, these days.
User avatar
Awesome
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Stout Transformers for friday?
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 pm

that would be great! transformers or? guess anything stout would work for me.
User avatar
PrestigeWorldWide
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:22 pm

I like how they are releasing some of the new movie prints with the DVD releases. Then you will actually know if you like the movie and the artist can actually watch it too.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 pm

allbloody wrote:that would be great! transformers or? guess anything stout would work for me.
Unless, perhaps, it's Robocop II...enough with the bloody robocop :roll: haha
So it goes...
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 pm

mfaith wrote:
allbloody wrote:that would be great! transformers or? guess anything stout would work for me.
Unless, perhaps, it's Robocop II...enough with the bloody robocop :roll: haha
ya was more thinking alien or a jaws? i know iam off key here, but would still like to see them from stout.
Last edited by allbloody on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
FlapJack
Art Expert
Posts: 4812
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: Cleveland

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 pm

I would guess Snowpiercer over Transformers if they were going to do a new release this week.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 pm

FlapJack wrote:I would guess Snowpiercer over Transformers if they were going to do a new release this week.
I hope so :drool:

Snowpiercer was great. I don't know if I want a print for it but I'd prefer that over transformers.
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Locked