Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 pm

I want both in my hands.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:JC Richard and PCC?
Looks that way to me
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 pm

that makes me happy
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8865
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Could be McCarthy.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm

I know the Richard one's a classic, haven't seen that PCC (possibly) before. Guess that's the possible print, maybe? Considering the Coraline yesterday wasn't based on the Whalen, could be a different print altogether...
Last edited by jkw3000 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
SunflowerSeeds
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 966
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 am
Location: New Jersey

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Could be McCarthy.
Im actually surprised he hasnt been used for this licence yet, considering his love for dinos and his past with mondo.
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8865
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:22 pm

SunflowerSeeds wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:Could be McCarthy.
Im actually surprised he hasnt been used for this licence yet, considering his love for dinos and his past with mondo.
Agreed. I know everyone's hot on Stout but I think it's a perfect fit.
User avatar
hpoorthuis
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:17 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Guessing the Stout JP print will be folded and randomly inserted with these! :)
User avatar
alteridiom
Art Expert
Posts: 5330
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:27 pm

I can get behind that.
Looks way more McCarthy than PCC.
Small town pizza lawyer
bohmanj
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Anyone that ordered both Ansin's (Prometheus and Alien) get theirs yet? I just received my Prometheus but no Alien..
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
SunflowerSeeds wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:Could be McCarthy.
Im actually surprised he hasnt been used for this licence yet, considering his love for dinos and his past with mondo.
Agreed. I know everyone's hot on Stout but I think it's a perfect fit.
I'm with yall.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52816
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Particle wrote:hahaha

Everyone here flips so shut up all of you
But not all of us failip.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:
SunflowerSeeds wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:Could be McCarthy.
Im actually surprised he hasnt been used for this licence yet, considering his love for dinos and his past with mondo.
Agreed. I know everyone's hot on Stout but I think it's a perfect fit.
I'm with yall.
Image
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Still one of the best prints I own. Love that print. I'll never understand the low after market cost on it as well.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
Awesome
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 pm

There's never going to be that Stout Jurassic Park.
Locked