Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Superfro33 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
Superfro33 wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:Mondo should partner with Costco or Sam's Club. They have like-minded business strategies.
I always find it funny that you have bad luck with customer service from them. I wonder if we'll ever answer the mystery?
Yeah- they are totally keeping a naughty and nice list. Definitely a priority.

You're an idiot.
I like you again. Pee Wee is a saint.
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Maybe they can add one of those CAPTCHAs that force you to watch an ad, then you have to type the ad's tagline. No one would be mad about that.
Last edited by glenn1 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Particle
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:18 pm

PeeWee Herman with a blonde afro.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

glenn1 wrote:Maybe they can add one of those CAPTCHAs that force you to watch an ad, then you have to type the ad's tagline. No one would be mad about that.
Seems very plausible.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:20 pm

dylansdad wrote:Thanks for the assist today, helpful board member! Had a +1 e-mail waiting for me when I got out of the doctor's office.

Very happy to have this poster secured. Sitting down in the theater now to check out the movie.
A job well done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Particle
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:22 pm

lsmith55 wrote:
glenn1 wrote:Maybe they can add one of those CAPTCHAs that force you to watch an ad, then you have to type the ad's tagline. No one would be mad about that.
Seems very plausible.
Mondo will never do anything to even slightly improve the situation, no matter how easy or how inexpensive. The reason: It's not actually a problem. So there is nothing to be fixed or improved.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Particle wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
Seems very plausible.
Mondo will never do anything to even slightly improve the situation, no matter how easy or how inexpensive. The reason: It's not actually a problem. So there is nothing to be fixed or improved.
But, but...the truefans!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Awesome
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Nike recently added a photo checkout system where you have to click the picture of what the sentence is describing because the sneaker game is also full of bots. It's definitely made it easier the past month.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Particle wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
Seems very plausible.
But, but...the truefans!
TRUE truefans score without a bot anyway.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Kramerica wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Particle wrote:
lsmith55 wrote: Seems very plausible.
But, but...the truefans!
TRUE flippers score without a bot anyway.
FTFY
whiskaz
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Awesome wrote:Nike recently added a photo checkout system where you have to click the picture of what the sentence is describing because the sneaker game is also full of bots. It's definitely made it easier the past month.
Yea but it's kinda like piracy. They do all kinds of stuff to prevent it from happening, ultimately making it a huge PITA for someone legit and only slightly thwarting the bad guy. And really, all you've done is evened the playing field a little (or made it slightly more difficult for someone to find a work-around).
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Particle wrote:
lsmith55 wrote:
Seems very plausible.
I was being sarcastic. I hate that fudge.
lsmith55
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

whiskaz wrote:
Awesome wrote:Nike recently added a photo checkout system where you have to click the picture of what the sentence is describing because the sneaker game is also full of bots. It's definitely made it easier the past month.
Yea but it's kinda like piracy. They do all kinds of stuff to prevent it from happening, ultimately making it a huge PITA for someone legit and only slightly thwarting the bad guy. And really, all you've done is evened the playing field a little (or made it slightly more difficult for someone to find a work-around).
So people re-selling shoes that rich kids will pay retarded money for qualifies them as "bad guys". #FirstWorldProblems
Nemesis01
Art Expert

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

The thing is personally....and I know some people will still disagree because things are working out for you recently (or you actually use a bot your self lol)...I rather be beat by my own human error then some friggen bots
cchang
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Nemesis01 wrote:The thing is personally....and I know some people will still disagree because things are working out for you recently (or you actually use a bot your self lol)...I rather be beat by my own human error then some friggen bots
I get what you are saying, but you really need to get over that. It is what it is. Butt hurt is part of life.