Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18158
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 am

I wish mondo would quit drymounting around and just get stout to do every poster.
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
QballDS
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Oh Canada Eh?

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish mondo would quit drymounting around and just get stout to do every poster.
It would be nice if they just announced a release for this week already!
ImageImage
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish mondo would quit drymounting around and just get stout to do every poster.
Retroactively too. Could you imagine Stout tackling that mess Horkey made with TWBB? Pssh.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18158
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:46 am

jkw3000 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:I wish mondo would quit drymounting around and just get stout to do every poster.
Retroactively too. Could you imagine Stout tackling that mess Ansin made with Taxi? Pssh.
Ftfy

Seriously mondo. The fans have spoken. We need moar stoutzzzz. ZOMFG

Announcement is coming today. I'd bet leftovers tomorrow and cap Friday.
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
tranito
Art Expert
Posts: 7999
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Canada

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:51 am

Seriously though, we need more Stout anime. After the success that was his Akira, I'm surprised we didn't get to see more of that.. Stout + Disney/Pixar could have been a hell of a match in heaven.
Last edited by tranito on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
User avatar
theartofliving
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 970
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 pm
Location: Austin, Tx

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am

tranito wrote:We need more Stout anime. After the success that was his Akira, I'm surprised we didn't get to see more of that.. Stout + Disney/Pixar could have been a hell of a match in heaven.
stout cowboy bebop would be cool
User avatar
omgkitty
Art Expert
Posts: 6067
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am

theartofliving wrote:
tranito wrote:We need more Stout anime. After the success that was his Akira, I'm surprised we didn't get to see more of that.. Stout + Disney/Pixar could have been a hell of a match in heaven.
stout cowboy bebop would be cool
Be still my beating heart :drool:
User avatar
Awesome
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:16 am

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Definitely getting poster news today.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5368
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Awesome wrote:Definitely getting poster news today.
Tong/Ansin Part 3?
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Stout would have trounced the birds. There's like, a thousand birds in that movie. Bird who pecks mans eyes out needs to be on it or it's a waste of time.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23409
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 pm

He also would've drawn the shark.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13850
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Stout needs to quit doing movie posters and do more gp's.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Given I work at a vet hospital I always get gig prints confused with Guinea pigs. So, a Stout G-Force would be the bomb.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
monsterzerozero
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 pm

DonPiano wrote:Given I work at a vet hospital I always get gig prints confused with Guinea pigs. So, a Stout G-Force would be the bomb.
That would be killer. Mark, Jason, Princess, Keyop, and Tiny with Zoltar looming over them. And a Japanese variant without 7-Zark-7.
tomdon wrote:Hello that is the triangle of power in Looney Tunes.
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Kramerica wrote:Stout needs to quit doing movie posters and do more gp's.
Gay Porn???? :eh:
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Locked