Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Now for the aftermarket on the Adventure Times to soar.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 pm

WhoLikesRingo wrote:So there was something on this thread a long time ago about when these guys would sell out.
You won.
User avatar
Aparedez89
Art Expert
Posts: 1626
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 pm

:lol: I bet whoever bought the 8-bit is going to email them about the mistake!
User avatar
sigma722
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 am

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

AK57BS wrote:ISO 8-bit Finn and Jake if anyone is having regrets.

Had it in my cart but couldn't get through checkout. Mondo needs to fix their site, this is bullshit.
:clap:
ImageImage
User avatar
Timbrh2001
Art Expert
Posts: 8416
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

KingOfNothing wrote:True Detectives, too early to tell, none of these "ad promotion hype prints" are "wall worthy" so I didn't even try.

Now let's get a Stout Sopranos... that would be somethin' and hell of a lot better than that Hendrix crap.
Yeah Hendrix, who the drymount does that clown think he is for stealing some of Stout's precious time?
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16272
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

The 8-Bit dog one is actually really cool. I'm not an AT guy, but I bought the set a long time ago for that.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
Scopitone
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Irvine
Contact:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Wife grabbed Vania - Version A and the Cohle. I love the Vania, she likes the Cohle. I think he looks too stiff in it.
WhoLikesRingo
Art Expert
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:39 am

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 pm

dasponyboy wrote:
WhoLikesRingo wrote:So there was something on this thread a long time ago about when these guys would sell out.
You won.
Ha I did win. That's fun.
User avatar
actorinthisplay
Art Expert
Posts: 2143
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 pm

drymount...ISO 8-bit Jake and Finn. Can't believe I missed out...
User avatar
omgkitty
Art Expert
Posts: 6067
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 pm

finneganm wrote:
omgkitty wrote: I do find it crazy out of all of David Lean's films, you like Doctor Zhivago the most.
Story wise, I find it much more engaging and visually more impressive than Lawrence of Arabia. I liked Bridge on the River Kwai, but would never put it on my favorite anything list. The only other Lean film that comes to mind is Brief Encounter, which I found wildly overrated.
Oh man, I drymounting love Brief Encounter. That David Lean Directs Noel Coward box set is worth it simply for Brief Encounter.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Quick! Get the AT AP's before the aftermarket goes crazy!

http://deliciousdesignleague.com/store/ ... e-and-finn
User avatar
KingOfNothing
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:35 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 pm

lsmith55 wrote:
KingOfNothing wrote:True Detectives, too early to tell, none of these "ad promotion hype prints" are "wall worthy" so I didn't even try.

Now let's get a Stout Sopranos... that would be somethin' and hell of a lot better than that Hendrix crap.
Because of this post in the regretful purchase thread, I will have to take your opinions with a grain of salt:
KingOfNothing wrote:Image
LMFAO... you know, after the Mondo "sold out" tweet, I now actually regret NOT buying one!

I'm really gonna miss it on the sales page, it made it feel like home, warm and comforting. :(

ISO 8-Bit Finn And Jake!
NEVER FORGET Image 02/14/14
Je préfère mourir sur mes pieds que de vivre à genoux
User avatar
outpour
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 pm
Location: DFW

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Scopitone wrote:Wife grabbed Vania - Version A and the Cohle. I love the Vania, she likes the Cohle. I think he looks too stiff in it.
She just wants some McConaughey on the wall.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:19 pm

omgkitty wrote:
finneganm wrote:
omgkitty wrote: I do find it crazy out of all of David Lean's films, you like Doctor Zhivago the most.
Story wise, I find it much more engaging and visually more impressive than Lawrence of Arabia. I liked Bridge on the River Kwai, but would never put it on my favorite anything list. The only other Lean film that comes to mind is Brief Encounter, which I found wildly overrated.
Oh man, I drymounting love Brief Encounter. That David Lean Directs Noel Coward box set is worth it simply for Brief Encounter.
Brief Encounter is one of the great films. My favourite Lean film for sure.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Weird, they finally cleared out the VHS/vinyl page.
Locked