Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
listerfeend
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Hahahaha joke's on you guys I don't even have a wife! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I can do whatever I want. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

which will crush me to death first, my posters or my crippling loneliness?
Last edited by listerfeend on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reverend76
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

I've got Proctor's Zombie and Texas Chain Saw both hanging in my dining room, along with Taylor's Maniac. There's a lesser known Silence of the Lambs print in the guest room, and the Moreno print on it's way. It will hang wherever she likes, because she's the one that chose it.

My girlfriend is extremely supportive of art, regardless of the content, and we agree on what we'll hang and what we won't. It has nothing to do with her "class". In fact, it's her job as a manager for Tiffany & Co that allows us to support our art purchasing as much as we do. Some people like to be challenged.
actorinthisplay
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm

reverend76 wrote:I've got Proctor's Zombie and Texas Chain Saw both hanging in my dining room, along with Taylor's Maniac. There's a lesser known Silence of the Lambs print in the guest room, and the Moreno print on it's way. It will hang wherever she likes, because she's the one that chose it.

My girlfriend is extremely supportive of art, regardless of the content, and we agree on what we'll hang and what we won't. It has nothing to do with her "class". In fact, it's her job as a manager for Tiffany & Co that allows us to support our art purchasing as much as we do. Some people like to be challenged.
mmm...just what I want to look at while I'm eating. haha. Different strokes for different folks.
TopHatZombies
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:09 pm

reverend76 wrote:I've got Proctor's Zombie and Texas Chain Saw both hanging in my dining room, along with Taylor's Maniac. There's a lesser known Silence of the Lambs print in the guest room, and the Moreno print on it's way. It will hang wherever she likes, because she's the one that chose it.

Sugar momma. 8)
Image ImageImage
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Meh, so long as all parties involved are in agreement, either to hang it or to never get it, it shouldn't matter. Scalped women, dogs playing poker, Christopher Walken's face, there's plenty that can shock and offend.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
cardhawks
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't mean to sound like a rooster but I'd take Butterface fun movie gal over Beautiful Trophy wife country club
reverend76
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 pm

actorinthisplay wrote:mmm...just what I want to look at while I'm eating. haha. Different strokes for different folks.
:D We don't really notice them anymore, except when there's company. Thanksgiving was a riot.
reverend76
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 pm

TopHatZombies wrote:Sugar momma. 8)
Somewhat. I'm doing ok, but she puts us in occasional OG territory. :pint:
brndfrmd
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 pm

cardhawks wrote:I don't mean to sound like a rooster but I'd take Butterface fun movie gal over Beautiful Trophy wife country club
Agreed.
Top ISO: John Waters Marathon 07 by Little Friends of Printmaking
reverend76
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:17 pm

brndfrmd wrote:
cardhawks wrote:I don't mean to sound like a rooster but I'd take Butterface fun movie gal over Beautiful Trophy wife country club
Agreed.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 pm

brndfrmd wrote:
Agreed.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
mobius006
Art Freak

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:32 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
brndfrmd wrote:
Agreed.
butterfaces are eager to please
Parzival
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

This conversation takes on a new face when you have kids. Regardless of your wife's art tastes, you would be seen by most as an irresponsible parent if you hung Maniac anywhere but the garage or basement. Just sayin'
Danny4342
Art Expert

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Parzival wrote:This conversation takes on a new face when you have kids. Regardless of your wife's art tastes, you would be seen by most as an irresponsible parent if you hung Maniac anywhere but the garage or basement. Just sayin'
Or the sex-dungeon...that would be fine also...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Parzival
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Danny4342 wrote:
Parzival wrote:This conversation takes on a new face when you have kids. Regardless of your wife's art tastes, you would be seen by most as an irresponsible parent if you hung Maniac anywhere but the garage or basement. Just sayin'
Or the sex-dungeon...that would be fine also...
Yes, right next to the gimp suit and pink dildo.