Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13067
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:02 pm

toobs wrote:
Jon1701 wrote:
blog wrote:1 is too many. How many are there?

14 I last heard.
What the sht! is wrong with u peoples
Id have to make 1000 dollars for my time if i was going to the show for 36 hours :hanging:
User avatar
mattg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 pm

In line having a good time talking fudge with some fellow poster nerds.
Image
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Why don't yall just show up at 8 am and not sleep outside?
User avatar
mattg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Chandler53 wrote:Why don't yall just show up at 8 am and not sleep outside?
A lot of these guys are from way out of town and dont want to spend cash on a hotel. I consider some of these people friends and like to spend time with them. This isn't about being first for some of us.
Image
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Cool deal.
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13067
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

mattg wrote:
Chandler53 wrote:Why don't yall just show up at 8 am and not sleep outside?
A lot of these guys are from way out of town and dont want to spend cash on a hotel. I consider some of these people friends and like to spend time with them. This isn't about being first for some of us.
Ya when spending 1200 on paper. I draw the line at 49.99 motels as well....

Edit: PS steal moviemanjeffs hate when he falls asleep ;)
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8639
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

mobius006 wrote:
mattg wrote:
Chandler53 wrote:Why don't yall just show up at 8 am and not sleep outside?
A lot of these guys are from way out of town and dont want to spend cash on a hotel. I consider some of these people friends and like to spend time with them. This isn't about being first for some of us.
Ya when spending 1200 on paper. I draw the line at 49.99 motels as well....

Edit: PS steal moviemanjeffs hate when he falls asleep ;)
I hate u, I hate u, I dont even know u, and I hate ya guts, I hope all the bad things in life happens to u and only u.
Image

I'll be gettin in at 130am but will sleepin all nice and comfy at a buddies house :P
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15345
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm

If you're on here, thanks for the chuckle ... eBay 261115425362
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm

pewter14 wrote:If you're on here, thanks for the chuckle ... eBay 261115425362
Laughing straight to tha bank !!!
User avatar
gimp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 790
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 am

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

pewter14 wrote:If you're on here, thanks for the chuckle ... eBay 261115425362
This one too :P http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLLY-MOSS-STAR- ... 1169504928?
User avatar
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Chandler53 wrote:
pewter14 wrote:If you're on here, thanks for the chuckle ... eBay 261115425362
Laughing straight to tha bank !!!
I made him an offer he can't refuse.
User avatar
BennyR502
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 629
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 pm

mcnail wrote:Y'all are weird dicks.
finalfilppula
Art Expert
Posts: 3449
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm

BennyR502 wrote:
mcnail wrote:Y'all are weird dicks.
Hurm.
Image
User avatar
Risible
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 am

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

pewter14 wrote:
Risible wrote: I grabbed his Ming the Merciless as soon as it was posted because I thought it was going to go like hotcakes - it's STILL available. How the drymount is that possible.
Far less love for Flash Gordon than expected, because his piece is absolutely stunning. Got a feeling people will be clamoring for his older stuff a few years down the road.
I agree. Really hoping I can grab is Lugosi!
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm

How many peeps are in line?
Locked