Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm

FlapJack wrote:Despite the drama, it seems like Billy gets to keep the $$$ on the trade ... so not sure who or what we're feeling sorry fo.

Since the insurance rates will go up by $0.10 per tube to help offset this claim, so maybe feel bad for everybody?
Fixed. And blame falls on USPS for their rates going up.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

I almost choked and died on a piece of steak tonight. Feel sorry for me! :P
TopHatZombies
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

FlapJack wrote:I almost choked and died on a piece of steak tonight. Feel sorry for me! :P
Despite the drama, it seems like Jack gets to keep the food on the plate...so not sure who or what cow we are feeling sorry fo.

:P
Image ImageImage
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

FlapJack wrote:I almost choked and died on a piece of steak tonight. Feel sorry for me! :P
Sue the butcher...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Awesome
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Damn are you okay? What happened?
Awesome
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 pm

DrScott44 wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
dsanacore wrote:I heard LimitedPaper is replacing their current writer with the EB member Awesome.
About damn time.
You're gonna be disappointed: the truth is, Awesome's starting an investigative series wherein he applies his considerable sleuthing skills to uncovering the true identity of HeatHunter.

I hear it has a twist ending.
You guys didn't hear? Me and Scott are best friends now! I am pretty close to finding out who HeatHunter is also, but it might take some time.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Awesome wrote:
Guess I was just so excited about consuming cow on a Monday, and forgot to chew fully. I learned that while my wife doesn't know the Heimlich, she can Hulk-smash the fudge out of my back.

But I also blame the canadian and/or US post for this incident.
Last edited by FlapJack on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phubar2
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Gkohler wrote:
kryptonite wrote:
Gkohler wrote:Damn dude. Sorry bud. Sometimes it's better to ship uninsured through customs. Always a gamble.
Better uninsured? Why? Goes through quicker or something?

One time I had a guy write "DO NOT DAMAGE DO NOT BEND", etc...like 100x obnoxiously over the tube. Think it pissed off USPS and they damaged it, lol. That was a while back, though.
Not saying it works 100%. It has worked everytime for me though..But declaring a value of 20 bucks or so goes right through customs.

It's $10, and it definitely gets things thru customs right away.
dylansdad
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Wow, I'm sorry for Billy. Hope the insurance claims process goes smoothly.

I think this was the first time your beautiful pictures didn't convince me to buy something.
omgkitty
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

dylansdad wrote:Wow, I'm sorry for Billy. Hope the insurance claims process goes smoothly.

I think this was the first time your beautiful pictures didn't convince me to buy something.
:rolling:
iambillyg
Art Freak

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

dylansdad wrote:Wow, I'm sorry for Billy. Hope the insurance claims process goes smoothly.

meskell
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

kryptonite wrote: Fortunately, Billy was looking to sell a GID Thing for below what it was insured for, so this works out in his favour ;)
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

iambillyg wrote:

Well it probably convinced you to buy insurance
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Awesome
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm

FlapJack wrote:
Awesome wrote:
Guess I was just so excited about consuming cow on a Monday, and forgot to chew fully. I learned that while my wife doesn't know the Heimlich, she can Hulk-smash the fudge out of my back.

But I also blame the canadian and/or US post for this incident.
Glad that you are okay, after previous incidents I always chew a mouthful of food at least 20-30 times slowly unless it's something that's really soft and goes down softly. Steak sometimes sucks because I have to really stop what I am doing and make sure that is all chewed up before swallowing, I can't be distracted.
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Awesome wrote:Glad that you are okay, after previous incidents I always chew a mouthful of food at least 20-30 times slowly unless it's something that's really soft and goes down softly. Steak sometimes sucks because I have to really stop what I am doing and make sure that is all chewed up before swallowing, I can't be distracted.
Holy fudge these are good tips
Last edited by finneganm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's what she said