Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

mobius006 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:hmm, wonder if he'll make his way onto ebeans...
someone invite him :)
yes, please!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:25 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Somebody should start a Gordon Madison thread so we have a spot to put his best comments.
Alright, I got the ball rollin:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=86316
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 pm

ImAMonster wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:Somebody should start a Gordon Madison thread so we have a spot to put his best comments.
Alright, I got the ball rollin:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=86316
:pint:
KrashKontrol
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Limited paper mayne!
ImageImageImageImageImage
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

So when are we gonna see the others in the series!?
Awesome
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Probably when Marvel writes another article or just Mondo's on sale information. I won't bother getting excited unless my order actually goes through, no use otherwise.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 pm

My guess would be Cap & Thor next week. Taylor CA and Thor ...hmmm tough one ... let's go Ansin.

Then a Tan Iron Man and an IJ Hulk. Finishing with a Stout Avengers collage seems obvious, but I also wouldn't mind seeing what Taylor would do with that. :pint:
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

FML +1 on the creased Tron variant its not as bad i've some of the others i've seen on this thread but i'm still pissed 96$ for a print that Gilbert Grape gets 2 roll?! BS hate F U C K I N G Sideshow right now
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
emac
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:FML +1 on the creased Tron variant its not as bad i've some of the others i've seen on this thread but i'm still pissed 96$ for a print that Gilbert Grape gets 2 roll?! BS hate F U C K I N G Sideshow right now
Contacted SS yet? I tweeted them, mentioning there had been a lot of variants with damage and asking if King Kong was rolling prints for them. Their response was "Contact returns and I'm sure they'll help you out." Sideshow, the point of the tweet was to get you to address the widespread damage and presumably your major fuckup, not ask what I should do if I get a damaged print.
Last edited by emac on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur

New plan, every time we fail at a Mondo drop we immediately start F5ing the fudge out of SS
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Awesome
Art Expert

They aren't on the best of terms with their customers due to many statue breakages lately.
Snowboarder37918
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm

emac wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:FML +1 on the creased Tron variant its not as bad i've some of the others i've seen on this thread but i'm still pissed 96$ for a print that Gilbert Grape gets 2 roll?! BS hate F U C K I N G Sideshow right now
Contacted SS yet? I tweeted them, mentioning there had been a lot of variants with damage and asking if King Kong was rolling prints for them. Their response was "Contact returns and I'm sure they'll help you out." Sideshow, the point of the tweet was to get you to address the widespread damage and presumably your major fuckup, not ask what I should do if I get a damaged print.
Sounds to me like they are just brushing us all to side instead of addressing the problem. Dealing with a few of us is prolly much cheaper than doing the right thing. I'm suddenly not looking forward to Wednesday when my prints arrive.
mobius006
Art Freak

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Snowboarder37918 wrote:
emac wrote:
Sounds to me like they are just brushing us all to side instead of addressing the problem. Dealing with a few of us is prolly much cheaper than doing the right thing. I'm suddenly not looking forward to Wednesday when my prints arrive.
I hate them... Bad customer service every time
emac
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:43 pm

mobius006 wrote:
Snowboarder37918 wrote:
emac wrote:
I hate them... Bad customer service every time
See, I've had nothing but good customer service with them when speaking with CS reps on the phone. However, their shipping practices are abysmal and when the customer's item is mangled, they can't do anything but shrug and go, "Sorry!"
technique
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:44 pm

An Ansin Hulk would be incredible :drool: