Mondotees/Alamo Poster News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Gkohler wrote:
kryptonite wrote:+1 on Monsters Inc variant wait list turning into confirmed order. Think I'm going to hold this one for a trade rather than going in the collection, though.
Should have left it for someone who would have appreciated it.
I hope my wait list order turns into a confirmed order too! I MUST OWN ALL PIXAR PRINTS! :drool:
rmoore
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Gkohler wrote:
kryptonite wrote:+1 on Monsters Inc variant wait list turning into confirmed order. Think I'm going to hold this one for a trade rather than going in the collection, though.
Someone who appreciates it will get it. And kryptonite will get what he wants in a trade for it. I don't see the problem with this.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:54 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Gkohler wrote:Thanks! thinking about selling one of them...maybe the variant..not to hyped on the blue color..
Then why not just leave it online for someone else? :roll:

Oh the irony! 8)

Gkohler wrote:
Last edited by rubberneck on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm

FACE.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mike123230
Art Expert

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 pm

mike123230 wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:
dylansdad wrote:Looks like some of us are getting good news today--some of the orders are being cancelled because of credit card declines, and wait list requests are being converted to real orders. Just found out that I'm getting a Monsters variant after all. What a great surprise!

:clap:
:clap: congrats
Awesome! Glad to hear...

Other people are already getting shipping confirmation? Now I'll sit here nervously until I get one...like I did when I was on the other side of the world and got an email saying my order had been cancelled.
Oh...apparently I can't have different shipping and billing addresses. Boo-urns.
dylansdad
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 am

Sideshow policy, just FYI:
Sideshow’s credit card policy is that the credit card listed must belong to the registered Sideshow Collectibles online account holder. The card must be valid form of payment, defined as a credit card with available funds and displaying a current expiration date. The billing address provided in your account and on your order must match the billing address of the credit card.

If you do not have your own credit card then you can place your order via phone, fax or mail and arrange to pay by check or money order. For Fraud Protection purposes, we can only accept a second party credit card if we receive an authorization form completed by the card holder.

Shipping restrictions
In this age of identity theft, Sideshow Collectibles protects its customers and their financial information as much as possible. One of the ways that we do this is to only ship orders to the customer’s billing address or place of business. If you choose to send your order to your business address, then you will need to include your business name with that address information, otherwise we will send the item to your billing address. Please click here for more information.

Sideshow Collectibles protects its customers and their financial information as much as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this security precaution may cause but hope that as a valued customer you will understand.
Gkohler
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 am

rubberneck wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
Gkohler wrote:Thanks! thinking about selling one of them...maybe the variant..not to hyped on the blue color..
Then why not just leave it online for someone else? :roll:

Oh the irony! 8)

Gkohler wrote:
bringing it full circle.
"We're growing mold, on the fruits of our labors"
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am

Sideshow sure likes sending emails.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
nopey23
Art Enthusiast

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:53 am

Codeblue wrote:Sideshow sure likes sending emails.
I wish they'd send me on moving my wait list to an actual order! :?
mike123230
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 am

dylansdad wrote:Sideshow policy,
I didn't have time to read that during the madness of that drop :)

I have a week to get it fixed. Calling them is now first thing on my to do list for tomorrow.
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:07 am

Gkohler wrote:
Turn down free money? :P In the end it will end up going to someone who appreciates it. :D I think the waiting list charge is automatic anyways.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
kryptonite
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 am

Gkohler wrote:
I get burned out of nearly every Mondo drop. Mummy is the single one I've landed. This is how I can trade towards those posters. My intention isn't to flip, but to trade. That way someone who F5d for hours on a print they no longer want can trade for the print I F5d for hours. In the end, everyone gets what they want @ face value. But, to each his own - so I understand your sentiments.
sacred
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 am

anyone heard news of a drop this week?
kryptonite
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

^Also curious.

OT: Anyone happen to know the price of a Stout Total Recall Reg? EB info seems outdated on this one.

Additionally, there was an article posted recently re: an interview with Mondo. A rejected Drive poster, troubles with Scott Pilgrim etc. Anyone have the link?
flashphishin
Art Expert

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 am

Nice to see wait list orders going through. Now wish mine would, but it doesn't look good for the home team.
Limited Paper Mayne
thebends9 wrote:You fruitcakes need thicker skin.