Jeremy Geddes thread

General art-related discussion.
mtarail
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 am

It's a huge print as it is. I agree with zefarrett. Those mock-ups would look even better without the white border.
Xander
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 am

I don't frame out signatures.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 am

mtarail wrote:It's a huge print as it is. I agree with zefarrett. Those mock-ups would look even better without the white border.
Thanks! Xandy, Im getting mine signed in the image so it's really just a mockup to help me. Come on buddy! I sent you the iPhone pic that didn't end up working!!! :lol:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
Dubflakes
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 am

ceroxol wrote:Image

Just received the biggest tube I have ever seen, over 6,5" diameter. Travelled almost 11000miles. Inside there is a small tube with red end caps.. :pint:
Well now I have something on the side if I ever need to ship a Boa Constrictor.
mtarail
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

Xander wrote:I don't frame out signatures.
I got mine signed in the image area too. :) (Having said that, I have framed out sigs by some of my fave artists, but I wouldn't feel right framing out a Geddes sig).
sidewaysscott
Art God

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

mtarail wrote:
I got mine signed in the image area too. :) (Having said that, I have framed out sigs by some of my fave artists, but I wouldn't feel right framing out a Geddes sig).
I've done it twice, framed out his sig. :oops: not sure which route to go. Esp after eroc's apv.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 am

sidewaysscott wrote:
mtarail wrote:
I've done it twice, framed out his sig. :oops: not sure which route to go. Esp after eroc's apv.
This is why i asked for it signed in the image. Get the best of both worlds! And if its hard to see i don't really care. As long as I know it's there Im happy. :D
me owwww
Dubflakes
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:50 am

zefarrett wrote:
sidewaysscott wrote:
mtarail wrote:
This is why i asked for it signed in the image. Get the best of both worlds! And if its hard to see i don't really care. As long as I know it's there Im happy. :D
I'm of the same opinion. I would prefer it on the image, but I would definitely sacrifice a sig for presentation purposes if I felt the border was a distraction.
Kingfish
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:48 am

alexphoto01 wrote:
disdig1 wrote:got finns stickers today thanks again man :clap:
Received mine today as well [no damage] - they look awesome :D. Thanks again Finn :clap:
Got mine yesterday. They look fantastic. Already put one up on the door to my office at work. Thanks again!
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 am

Dubflakes wrote:Well now I have something on the side if I ever need to ship a Boa Constrictor.
Dubflakes
Art Expert

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 am

ianpotter wrote:
Dubflakes wrote:Well now I have something on the side if I ever need to ship a Boa Constrictor.
:clap:
Jah
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 am

Received my stickers today from finneganm, Great job on the stickers and a very unselfish and cool thing to do for all of us Geddes fans,
Thanks again Finn :clap: :clap:
T.H.C 5
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 am

Cant wait to check the mail when I get home later tonight. Thanks finn! Such a damn cool act of you and really really cool for Soph and Jeremy to be ok with it. Did they want a sticker too? :lol:
me owwww
finneganm
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 pm

zefarrett wrote:Cant wait to check the mail when I get home later tonight. Thanks finn! Such a damn cool act of you and really really cool for Soph and Jeremy to be ok with it. Did they want a sticker too? :lol:
They got a big fat package of them coming their way.
That's what she said
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

finneganm wrote:
zefarrett wrote:Cant wait to check the mail when I get home later tonight. Thanks finn! Such a damn cool act of you and really really cool for Soph and Jeremy to be ok with it. Did they want a sticker too? :lol:
They got a big fat package of them coming their way.
So awesome! :notworthy: :clap:
me owwww