Jeremy Geddes thread

General art-related discussion.
Cragars
Art Expert

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

wneff wrote:
andokah wrote:Sorry to bring up my Crohn's disease....
1306967760-medicalmarijuana-logo.jpeg
I was gunna say leafy green diet buuutttt yeah that too lol
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Dear Jem,

Your work is great! Please combine your anti-gravity & creative genius with a Star Wars theme. Because you gotta feed the monkey man. -Mr. Sobchak
Every morning I awake as someone else.
mgwashburn
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 am

WalterSobchak wrote:Dear Jem,

Your work is great! Please combine your anti-gravity & creative genius with a Star Wars theme. Because you gotta feed the monkey man. -Mr. Sobchak
Dear Jeremy, No...please don't...that is what all the other artists (Mr Brainwash, Banksy, Olly Moss and too many others to mention are already recycling). Please don't deviate from your original art.

Your art is a window into your mind....please keep doing what u are doing...its amazing and unique! 8)
Xander
Art Expert

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

Get the Star Wars bullshit out of this thread.
mrkyuss
Art God

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 am

Xander wrote:Get the Star Wars bullshit out of this thread.
What's your opinions on Geddes Star Trek talk?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
tpeazy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:36 am

mgwashburn wrote:

Dear Jeremy, No...please don't...that is what all the other artists (Mr Brainwash, Banksy, Olly Moss and too many others to mention are already recycling). Please don't deviate from your original art.

Your art is a window into your mind....please keep doing what u are doing...its amazing and unique! 8)

I'm pretty sure he was joking about Star Wars.
andokah
Art Enthusiast

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 am

tpeazy wrote:
mgwashburn wrote:

I hope so :^)
andokah
Art Enthusiast

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 am

bone811 wrote:
WalterSobchak wrote:
guerilladubber wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Oh look another phish fan begging for a hookup.
this freaking guy...
I would have pegged you a Phish fan for sure, with all your super positive, loving comments.
Ummmmm... Phish need to learn from some real hippie musicians like Citizen Cope or RHCP. I can't believe Phish's poor music constructions. Poop I say. POOP.

LOL, RHCP. If you believe RHCP has better music construction then Phish, you have lost your freaking mind.
:lol:
:clap:
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 am

tpeazy wrote:
mgwashburn wrote:

:pint: :pint: :pint:
Pretty sure Star Wars & Geddes will be fine without eachother. Lmao!
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

I'm not here to start forum wars or get in the biz of hurting feel goods. Even Phishing fan feelings. I'm hear to love art and make jokes. Gotta say I'm in hopes Geddes releases a little more anti-gravity pieces. I havnt found one other artist who gets the feel as close as Jem does.
Xander
Art Expert

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 am

WalterSobchak wrote:Gotta say, I'm in hopes Geddes releases a little more timed anti-gravity pieces.
d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 am

bone811 wrote:
WalterSobchak wrote:
guerilladubber wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Oh look another phish fan begging for a hookup.
this freaking guy...
I would have pegged you a Phish fan for sure, with all your super positive, loving comments.
Ummmmm... Phish need to learn from some real hippie musicians like Citizen Cope or RHCP. I can't believe Phish's poor music constructions. Poop I say. POOP.

LOL, RHCP. If you believe RHCP has better music construction then Phish, you have lost your freaking mind.
It always surprises me how much hate people on EB have for The Phish.
If it weren't for The Phish, EB as we know it may have never came to be. If I remember correctly the first 70 or so prints in the database are Phish posters. :notworthy:
mtarail
Art Expert

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

d0ughman wrote: If it weren't for The Phish, EB as we know it may have never came to be.
hy·per·bo·le/hīˈpərbəlē/
Noun:
Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am

Exaggerated how?

Check the database... this place is a spin-off of PhishPosters.com. EB became something bigger, but it was created for tracking aftermarket pricing on Phish prints.

Leave it to the guy who joined 6 years after the site was created to tell me what's what.
cktbreaker
Art Expert

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

d0ughman wrote:Exaggerated how?

Check the database... this place is a spin-off of PhishPosters.com. EB became something bigger, but it was created for tracking aftermarket pricing on Phish prints.

Leave it to the guy who joined 6 years after the site was created to tell me what's what.
Q4T. Most of the guys that formed this site and developed it can't even stand to post here anymore because of all the lame ass comments and pointless BS.

Now back to Geddes....