OMG & G1988

General art-related discussion.
mcnail
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:05 pm

jojobadass wrote:I think if Mr Brainwash did a bruce lee print.......well, the world would just end.
Are you really a MBW fan? I don't picture you being the type.
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

mcnail wrote:
jojobadass wrote:I think if Mr Brainwash did a bruce lee print.......well, the world would just end.
Are you really a MBW fan? I don't picture you being the type.
I can't decide if he's being serious or not.
this aggression will not stand, man.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm a big fan
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

mcnail wrote:If we ever do this again, do you guys have suggestions for sports moments you'd like to see? Besides the ones already mentioned.
machado

let's all smile together.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

App State beating Michigan.
Small town pizza lawyer
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 pm

mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 pm

mcnail wrote:If we ever do this again, do you guys have suggestions for sports moments you'd like to see? Besides the ones already mentioned.
Disco Demolition Night
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Some cool prints that I hadn't seen or heard of:
http://www.1988crazy4cult3.blogspot.com/
Those first few stencil prints are badass. Too bad they are long gone.
Small town pizza lawyer
kini
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:27 pm

please, anything Steelers related, such as the Immaculate Reception, Santonio's TD in last yrs Superbowl, Mean Joe Greene, Jack Lambert (maybe Billy Perkins can do another like his Black Label Society Lambert print), any Lynn Swann TD from the various Superbowls. Thanks!
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

i didnt read the entire thread, but chicago needs some love. anything to do with wrigley field(preferrably something like danger did with fenway). maybe the bulls repeat threepeat.
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Not a huge sports guy, but a Raging Bull print would be freakin' amazing, especially by Todd Slater or Ken Taylor.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 pm

jojobadass wrote:I'm a big fan
Huge!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
usamamasan1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 pm

perfect

pewter14
EB Team

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm still stunned there wasn't a 1980 US hockey Miracle on Ice print.

From a selfish stand point, I'll toss up a few ... again, a certain Boston slant here.

Bobby Orr scoring in OT to win the Stanley Cup ...

Adam Vinatieri's 48 yard kick in the snow vs the Raiders ...

I'll even say it ... probably no need for more Red Sox prints ... but, if there's gonna be one, this is the moment.

Trailing 3 games to 0 against the Yanks in the 2004 ALCS, down a run in the 9th, facing the greatest closer in history Mariano Rivera ... everyone in the joint knew this was coming, still, Dave Roberts stole 2nd, evnetually scored on a Bill Mueller single, Ortiz homered in extra innings to win it. Sox win the next 3 games (Ortiz game winner game 5, Schilling Bloody sock game 6, Damon 's 2 home runs in game 7) and completed the greatest comebck in MLB history, sweep the Cardinals and win their first world series in 86 years .......... and it all hinged on this play ...

Ok, enough Boston.

There are a few Dr. J dunks that would be sweet, with the old 76ers logo in a 70s style (throw in some Shaft like 70s blacksploitation art effects for good measure) … yeah, that would be nice. Perhaps a little Spud Webb handbill for good measure.

Lawrence Taylor, (potentially) coked up and ending Joe Theismann’s career by snapping his leg on Monday Night Football. Oof.

Anything to do with Barry Sanders or Walter Payton, the two greatest running backs I ever saw.

NC State upsets Houston in the NCAA finals and coach Jim Valvano runs around the court looking for someone to hug (I got a soft spot for Jimmy V!)

Bo Jackson running across the outfield wall to make a catch or steamrolling over Brian Bosworth … the guy was a beast.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
pewter14
EB Team

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:
i didnt read the entire thread, but chicago needs some love. anything to do with wrigley field(preferrably something like danger did with fenway).
Wrigley, after Fenway, the greatest place to catch a ball game for me ... no doubt. It and the old Yankee stadium (The house that Ruth built) deserve some love like Fenway got. Perhaps get Jay Ryan or a Chicago local to do Wrigley.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines