OMG & G1988

General art-related discussion.
usamamasan1
Art Expert
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:00 am

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

ReverendToneZone wrote: hopefully they save some for the peeps that go to the openning.
let's all smile together.
byc101
Art Expert
Posts: 2513
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 am
Location: CT

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I sent mine over two hours ago. I haven't heard anything yet. They must be swamped.
User avatar
entropy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

they said they are no longer selling the Olly Moss except at the show. apparently a few allotted for preview sales and a token amount for those currently in line or on their way. I am pretty livid right now. I'm going to finish my late lunch and hopefully I will have cooled off in 10 minutes before I head over there.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm

entropy wrote:they said they are no longer selling the Olly Moss except at the show. apparently a few allotted for preview sales and a token amount for those currently in line or on their way. I am pretty livid right now. I'm going to finish my late lunch and hopefully I will have cooled off in 10 minutes before I head over there.
Should have emailed earlier. :lol:
Last edited by gonzo303 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
machination
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7847
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Maple Leaf Land
Contact:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Missed out on the Moss, but my other favourite is by Justin Santora. And kudos to Lars P. Krause for doing one featuring women.

Thought about the Danger and the Spusta, but they don't mean anything to me. So best left to fans of those sports ;)

Too bad there weren't some hockey ones.
Image
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

people still watch hockey?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22111
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

+1 - The dude. 8)
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
entropy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

gonzo303 wrote:
entropy wrote:they said they are no longer selling the Olly Moss except at the show. apparently a few allotted for preview sales and a token amount for those currently in line or on their way. I am pretty livid right now. I'm going to finish my late lunch and hopefully I will have cooled off in 10 minutes before I head over there.
Should have emailed earlier. :lol:
:) you're right... still, I thought I had a shot with my mail timestamped only 15 minutes after receipt of the Preview. I still feel like Nolan Ryan pounding on Robin Ventura's skull though...

I haven't given up on the Olly Moss. I'm heading over there right now...
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

entropy wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
entropy wrote:they said they are no longer selling the Olly Moss except at the show. apparently a few allotted for preview sales and a token amount for those currently in line or on their way. I am pretty livid right now. I'm going to finish my late lunch and hopefully I will have cooled off in 10 minutes before I head over there.
Should have emailed earlier. :lol:
:) you're right... still, I thought I had a shot with my mail timestamped only 15 minutes after receipt of the Preview. I still feel like Nolan Ryan pounding on Robin Ventura's skull though...

I haven't given up on the Olly Moss. I'm heading over there right now...
Wow mine was 45 into it and i got a Moss :o
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
andruw000
Art Expert
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm

i was charged $64 for the Moss print + ship... $24 for shipping, isn't that excessive? Or do you think the price was raised to match the demand?
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 pm

wow where do you live man? mine was 9 dollars.
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
fluffhead13
Art Expert
Posts: 5702
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 am

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm

yeah thats weird. your email was 1 minute before mine and I got a Moss. At least you can walk down there and get one.
User avatar
entropy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

andruw000 wrote:i was charged $64 for the Moss print + ship... $24 for shipping, isn't that excessive? Or do you think the price was raised to match the demand?
honestly, that is excessive, yes. unless they're shipping flat, which I doubt. they're profiting of shipping just like eBay in the old days... sorry for my cynicism.
congratulations on acquiring the Moss print. it's the best of the show.
User avatar
igotid
Art Expert
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

gonzo303 wrote:wow where do you live man? mine was 9 dollars.
mine was 30 for 4 prints
User avatar
RupertPupkin
Art Expert
Posts: 6557
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Leeds, UK

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Shipping was $30 for me (1 print!), but then I'm international. I assume it's priority though!
Post Reply